- Exec. Researcher (HOLDING)
- CI-G (HOLDING)
- SCP-096 (Holding)
- DEA Senior Agent (HOLDING)
- MTF E-11 CSG (HELD)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1X - MRDM ban, 1X- FailRP warn
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
- The reasoning behind me being the best candidate for an available, is because of my experiences through my time on other jobs. I have experience defending and enforcing the code of ethics on O-1, I have experience with ethical testing and how ethics apply to SCPs from my time as E-11 and as an Exec Researcher. I have experience demonstrating leadership among lower rank personnel from my time in MTF, and CI.

From my time as MTF O-1, and Exec I have experience, or chemistry built between both myself and already existing Ethics Assistants.

My Time as an Exec Researcher, I have been working on the Research Chemical Board. This is a research based group with the intent to give chemicals more usage / RP within the research community instead of sampling an SCP to sell it. This is relevant, as being an ECA it is important to make RP enjoyable, and I have the necessary experience.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
- Carrying out the will of the ethics Committee
Authorizing AA when there is no Site Administration / Site Command onsite
Approval of Credits when there is no Exec. Researcher
Approval for testing when there is no Exec. Researcher
Working with O-1 to enforce the CoE
Act as a representative of the Ethics Committee in their absence
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
I dont play US that much but everytime i met u ingame or in discord i only had positive interactions

Reactions: Tyrone

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Tyrone.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Reactions: Tyrone
Status
Not open for further replies.