[USA] Tyrone "Skoobz" Ethics Committee Member Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
no all the current ones are shit, this probably one of the worst
yo if u wanna seek attention how about u do it on discord and not in my comments on my app, the amount of notifications that have been sent to my phone cuz of u attention seeking in the comments is wild. If you want u can keep remembering me as a minge, I don't really mind but at least I haven't been removed from any CL4 positions.

Last edited:
  • reaction_title.7
Reactions: blixer
yo if u wanna seek attention how about u do it on discord and not in my comments on my app, the amount of notifications that have been sent to my phone cuz of u attention seeking in the comments is wild. If you want u can keep remembering me as a minge, I don't really mind but at least I haven't been removed from any CL4 positions.
soy response ??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Tyrone "Skoobz"'s Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you are not yet suited to be an Ethics Member. If you're interested in the reason for your denial, please feel free to reach out to any
Ethics Committee Members.

123321.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.