SCP-096 [HOLDING]

CI-G [HELD]
MTF E-11 CSG [HELD]
Ethics Committee Assistant [HELD]
DEA Senior Agent [HELD]

Have you received any kicks/ban/warnings? and why?:
-1X - MRDM ban, 1x - FailRP warn
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member.I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Member, as this is the best step forward for me. From my time in different Departments, I have noticed several issues. With the role of Ethics Committee Member, I can further assist regiments in making much-needed changes that will benefit not only one regiment but the entire site. I am applying because of my experiences with the current Ethics Committee Members. I am using it because they assisted me as a senior researcher with the reputation of a Tiggle, Dalton, Mapper, and Peasant. The Ethics Committee was there for me at my lowest, and this is a way to support the Committee that provided me with so much.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
-
I am the best candidate for the role of Ethics Committee Member because of the experience that I currently have.
From my time as an Exec. Researcher, I co-Founded the Chemical Research Board, also known as CRB. From the creation of CRB, I have worked closely with Site Administration and Site Command members further from my time as an Exec. As a researcher, I understand testing policies and can accurately determine whether a document follows proper protocols.
From my time as an Omega-1 Operative, I have gained Leadership Experience, increased patience levels, and the ability to remain professional in all situations, from simply roaming around the site to doing Tribunals on O5 [I was there for 2 of those.] My time as an Omega-1 Operative shows my understanding of CoE and the CoC. I have further learned how Omega-1 and the Ethics Committee operate daily. Additionally, from my time as an Omega-1 CO, I have taken over external relations and have several ideas on improving the Ethics Committee relations with different Regiments / Departments on-site.
From my time as an Ethics Committee Assistant, I learned how to remain Friendly and Approachable while remaining professional. While I was not an Ethics Committee Assistant for a long time, the position shows that I understand the CoE and the CoC. The Position of Ethics Committee Assistant shows that I know the Global Hierarchy and can remain professional and friendly while under Ethics Orders.
While short, my time as a DEA Senior Agent and a Special Agent shows that I understand relations with External GOI and how to improve relations. Further, my time as DEA shows that I know how to remain friendly with GOI while they are on-site and remain professional while interacting with External GOI.
My Time as an MTF E-11 CSG shows that I understand the Current SCPs on-site and can remain professional while interacting with different groups such as Researchers, D class, and Gensec. The duties of E-11 taught me to be professional even when bored, remain Friendly while upholding protocols, and further demonstrate my knowledge of current containment procedures.
My time in MTF O-1, MTF E-11, CI, Research, and DEA further shows my leadership capabilities. I have NCO experience as well as CO experience, further demonstrating my knowledge of the RP on Site-65. I have experience writing documentation from my time as an Ethics Committee Assistant and an Executive Researcher. I currently have 11 Excellent graded research Documents, further showing that I understand proper formatting when it comes to documents.
I have experience creating fun and unique RP scenarios as an executive. Researcher, as well as my time as a TGM; both of these positions show that I can positively impact RP and create new RP scenarios for the player base
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-
Authorization of Advanced Armory during breaches,
Approval of the D class work program in place of Assistants and Site Administration.
Detonation of the Nuclear Warhead when SCPs have overrun the site
Holding Tribunals for CL4 when needed.
Approval for testing in the instance it requires Ethics such as SCP-008 or Termination Attempts.
Management of Omega-1 and Assistants.
Providing new orders for Omega-1 and Assistants.
Management of the Department of Internal Affairs.
Changes to the Code of Ethics.
External Relations with GOI
Assisting the Chairman with the appointment of the Omega-1 Commander.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
-
Assisting the Ethics Committee Chairman with the decision of ECM Applications
Accepting or Denying Ethics Committee Assistant applications.
Assisting the Ethics Committee Chairman with decisions regarding the Director of Internal Affairs.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:

"Puggo"

Dec 30, 2022
+Support
Has worked very hard to secure his position within this Site, and has much more to offer.

Kufie

Donator
Feb 19, 2023
New york, USA
+ support give this man cl5, of everyone I know he has worked so hard for it. I wish him the best of luck

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

You’re a solid candidate for command positions, I think SA, Ethics, O5, you’d do well anywhere. Good luck man.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Support
He's qualified
Sr CL 4/O-1

We don't vibe Skoobz, but I can't leave ya hanging on your application. I know you'd be a good ECM, and being an O-1 Cpt means you have an idea of how O-1 operates and you have relationships within O-1 that would make your transition to ECM all the more easier. Good Luck Skoobz, Hope you get it.

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral

same thing I said with puggo, basically just more qualified applicants at this point in time but would not mind seeing you in ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.