[USA] Tyrone / "Skoobz" Site Advisor App

Status
Not open for further replies.

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022
Site Advisor is a common choice for someone’s first Senior CL4
My +/- still hasn't changed, but this isn't entirely correct.

Site Advisor is generally step #2 up the chain of command. Typically, Senior Cl4s start their careers as either MTF COs/COMs or Department Leaders

Still tho, wish you the best of luck!

Tyrone

Jun 6, 2023
Des Moines, Iowa
My +/- still hasn't changed, but this isn't entirely correct.

Site Advisor is generally step #2 up the chain of command. Typically, Senior Cl4s start their careers as either MTF COs/COMs or Department Leaders

Still tho, wish you the best of luck!
Fair enough, I didn’t think of it like that

Either way I wish you the best of luck with your app

Reactions: grnappa

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Massive Support

I have been working with Tyrone for a good minute now, a really good O1, and a really good executive. Has not minged as other "People" have been commenting. I know the Tiggles got a bad name but he removed association and has been NOTHING BUT HELPFUL. I would say I'm very proud of the work he has done as an executive with his creative tests and as one of my many O1 guards. Also good ECA work.

Reactions: Tyrone

Ozz

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
+Support
People already have listed the reasons i dont have to say the same thing ^

Reactions: Tyrone

Skyfire1355

May 30, 2023
+Support
Yes, he may have been a minge however, from what I've seen he's really improved himself to the point where you wouldn't think he was one. Supporting because he's shown massive improvement.

Reactions: Dalton and Tyrone

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Support

I knew him before he was O-1, he was obviouslly a tiggle which brought his reputation down a lot, but had left the group entirely and changed. I had not many conversations, but the ones I did have he acted with maturity and responsibilty which are two very good characteristics to see in a SA. Although I believe this step up is TOO great for you. 99% of accepted applicants came from a DPT Director position, Commander Position, or have truly shined as a ECA / OSA. The other 1% is usually CO's from O-1 or A-1, and I believe that you COULD be in this position eventually but still need a lot more work to get their. I just think I need to see some true uniqueness to you that will prove to me that you can actually do something valuable for SA.

Lunaria

Nov 24, 2022
+Support
Good Executive, Good Site-Administration
He'd do good things there.

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Tyrone/"Skoobz"
CC:
Site.Administration.cc@scp.fnd.ca
Subject: Application Verdict

ejFvGTo.png

| APPLICATION STATUS: Denied |
Greetings Tyrone,

Thank you for having the interest & taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This message is to inform you that your application for the position has been unfortunately denied. After much deliberation, Site Administration has decided to deny your application and move forward in another direction.

If you would like to discuss manners further, you may reach out to me over email (Discord: bumblebees_).

You may reapply in 2 weeks after this message is posted.

Kind regards,
Site Director “Lunaro”

Status
Not open for further replies.