Chaos Insurgency Alpha - Held
[All CI ranks were held between the three times I joined CI]
Epsilon-11 Command Sergeant - Held
Omega-1 Captain - Held
UNGOC PVT - Held
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
MRDM, and FailRP both Expired
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for the position of Ethics Committee Chairman. I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee Chairman, as I believe that I will be able to benefit the site with the position. I have already shown that I can create RP, whether that is through my time as an executive researcher, a TGM, or an Ethics Committee member. I have put out multiple orders, showing that I have cool and unique RP ideas that could benefit the site. Whether this is from the multiple research and medical orders that I've put out or even the order I put out for Gensec, I believe I have shown dedication to both the committee and the RP on-site, and as a result, I believe I am ready for the position of Ethics Committee Chairman.
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:

I am currently the best candidate for chairman as a result of my experience and the work that I have put in for the site. When I was an executive researcher, I created the Chemical Research Board with the assistance of another executive named "Ivy Picket." At the time, the objective was to bring RP to chemicals. More recently, I have brought back the D-Class work permit, creating RP opportunities for D-Class instead of them attempting to escape D-Block and mass murder people or abuse SCP-914. Since my last application, I have become a lot more involved with the departments that I am currently in and have given out multiple orders for departments such as medical, research, Omega-1, and Gensec. Further, I have been attempting to improve the average ECA experience by creating new forms that allow them to complete interviews a lot more easily. Further, I believe I am fit for the role of Ethics Committee Chairman as a result of my leadership experience. I have been serving as the Vice Chairman for close to three months, and I have experience managing the current assistants as well as the current committee members. Further, my experience in DEA and EC shows that I know how to properly maintain relations with GOI; this has been shown as I have brought the UNGOC to the site for termination trials. Further, I have a lot of experience creating RP scenarios with SCPs, as shown by my time as an executive researcher and the recent series of cross-tests I've been running with SCP-049 [I ran these tests with SCP-096 and SCP-079 so far]. Further [again], I have administrative experience shown from my time as Ethics Committee Vice Chairman, as I watch over / Manage Assistants / Ethics Members, and from my time as an Omega-1 Captain. Further [Again] I have shown that I can remain extremely active on the server [I've always had a 5 Day + Vtime unless I was on LOA / ROA or just off LOA / ROA]
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
Authorization of AA
Approval of the D-Class work program
Changes to the D-Class work program
Approval of SCP-008 testing
Management of External Relations
Changes to the Code of Ethics
Management of the Department of Internal Affairs
Proving new orders for Omega-1 and Assistants
Detonation of the Onsite Warheads

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

Appointment of Ethics Committee Members
Appointment of Director of Internal Affairs
Appointment of the Omega-1 Commander
Voting on Ethics Committee Assistant applications
Stepping in to Assist Departments when Site Admin fails

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

PROPERTY OF THE SCP-F | CLASSIFIED L-4 | REPORT TO SUPERVISORS IF MISSING / COMPROMISED
dGCRHVRU3mqQrvxkxA9dmLmogleviKx0C6-OSMeueqj34VhgHiXgp36_HUE7xR4ojd5hICQcaAsNPjAhEhqK2uiUySCvzO2Jc8hzU1SHijAYFyQTKm0iH50d_LxTF72wg3V_nU4jKK-PfjPVkXGE_bY

BY ORDER OF RAISA, THIS DOCUMENT IS

CLASSIFIED TO L-4 ACCESSING THIS DOCUMENT WITHOUT APPROPRIATE CLEARANCE, OR

PERMISSION IS GROUNDS FOR TRIAL BY THE

SCP-F.

Profile Description - #045844-FG
██████ ████████, also known by his alias “Tyrone Tiggle”, was hired into the foundation as an ex-GOC operative, after the incident [#046554-FG], after █████ ███████ ██ the following investigation into CI activities within ██████, ██████ leading to 15 arrests, and two CI terror cells being destroyed. “Tyrone Tiggle”, an expert operative specializing in termination trials, and █████████████ of ████-███████ ███████. However after incident [#046554-FG], “Tyrone Tiggles” decided to remain as a Sergeant within the General Security Department at Site-██ after █████████ █████████ ███████.

After █ years of working under Captain ████████ “██████”, “Tyrone Tiggles” requested that the Site-██’s Site-Administration Department be transferred to research, where he started as a Sr. Researcher, due to his CL3 clearance.

Mainly working around SCP-914, and SCP-████, “Tyrone Tiggles” enjoyed working as a researcher, as it allowed him to be curious, and interested in his line of work. Working closely alongside Executive Research ████████ ███ and Sr. Researcher ████ ████████, “Tyrone Tiggles” created several high-quality SCP documents, analyzing his predictions on possible future test outcomes, and the possibilities of the SCP usage, if it ever got into another GOI’s hands, something that has been very useful, after a raid on Site-██.

A Chaos-Insurgency splinter cell initiated an attack on Site-██, taking SCP-███, and an instance of SCP-████. Using “Tyrone Tiggles” previous analysis, the foundation was able to prevent a possible mass-information breach, by stopping CI from leaking pictures of SCP-████ by using a coordinated foundation ████ ██████ on ███ █████ ████████████ ██████, removing all images of SCP-████ from the internet, and preventing any more from being uploaded. This caused “Tyrone Tiggles” to be commended for his research by Executive Research ████ ██████ and RAISA officers.

“Tyrone Tiggles” also has shown his worth to the foundation after the Incident [#583584-FG].

Incident Report - #583584-FG

During a breach at Site-██, SCP-███, SCP-███, and SCP-173 breached containment, leading to mass hysteria around the site. Avoiding recommendations, “Tyrone Tiggles” prevented several casualties by fighting off escaped D-Class, and assisting in the re-containment of SCP-███.

Because of his quick thinking and brave actions, “Tyrone Tiggles” selflessly prevented more unnecessary deaths by helping others get to Site-██’s breach shelter, even running back to help an injured researcher, someone he never met because they worked in different departments. These kinds of actions are not something you see from most researchers, and his prior battle experience should be something that is of worth to the foundation.

Incident report - #046554-FG
A small team of GOC operatives embarked on a mission in ██████, ██████ to neutralize a suspected anomaly trafficking operation. Intelligence had indicated that the Chaos Insurgency (CI) was trafficking anomalous objects. The GOC operatives, led by Agent █████.

The GOC had received intel that the Chaos Insurgency was transporting many dangerous anomalous items in a small convoy, something that could be easily ambushed, and destroyed. A small group of ██ operatives were first sent out to scout the area, including “Tyrone Tiggles”, however, the situation quickly went south.

25 Chaos-Insurgency standard issue class-██ █████ vehicles were in the convoy, something that over-shot the operation’s manpower. CI, using thermal vision scout drones, quickly spotted the GOC operatives, and opened fire, wounding and injuring █ the ██ personnel.

The distress beacon sent out by the operatives was intercepted by the foundation, sending two ████ helicopters, and MTF Nu-7 to investigate and stop the conflict. After arrival, Both ████████ ██████ and ███ ███████ were already declared dead on-seen, leaving █ GOC operatives, still under heavy fire with a limited supply of ammunition and food.

MTF Nu-7 arrived on-seen at ████ hours, on ██/██/██, adding suppressive fire to the GOC operatives, and taking them back to the Site-██ for interrogation and medical treatment.

“Tyron Tiggles” was ███ ██ ███ ████ ███████ personnel, and as such ██████ ███ ██████████ ████ ███ CI Convoy, eventually leading to an ███-█████, ██████████ the convoy and capture of 17 SCP Objects, labeled:

SCP-███,

SCP-████,

SCP-███,

SCP-████,

SCP-███,

SCP-███,

And more…

After this incident, leading the GOC to believe that all operatives were deceased, “Tyrone Tiggles” was hired into the foundation as an MTF Operative, however later moved on to work as a GSD Sergeant.

Interview Log - #684345-01-FG
[BEGIN LOG]

*Door opens in background*

Interviewer: ██████ ████ ████ ████

“Tyrone Tiggles”: ██████ ████████. Please redact that from the record, I don’t want GOC finding out ███ ███████ ██ ███.

Interviewer: Why was GOC interested in the Chaos Insurgency’s actions and the SCPs they were transporting?

“Tyrone Tiggles”: Hell if I know, we were just sent there to scout it out. Interviewer: Do you know which SCP objects were being transported?

“Tyrone Tiggles” I remember them telling us something about a ████-██████ ██████, but I’m not too sure, It was something anomalous if the CI was transporting it.

Interviewer: Alright, Do you know where the Chaos-Insurgency convoy was headed?

“Tyrone Tiggles”: ███, ████ ████ ████ ██████ ███████ █ ██████████ ████████ ██████ ███████.

Interviewer: ████████?

“Tyrone Tiggles”: Yes… Anything else?

Interviewer: █████ ███ ██ ██████████ ██ ███████ ███ ████████████ ███████?

“Tyrone Tiggles”: I’m not sure how the GOC would react to that, ███ █████ ███ ████.

“Tyrone Tiggles”: ██ ████ ██ ██████████ ████ ███ ██████████?

Interviewer: Yes. ██ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██ ███████████ ████ ████. “Tyrone Tiggles”: ███ ███ ███ █████ ███ ████?

Interviewer: As far as the GOC is concerned, yes, ██████ ███ █████ ███ ████. “Tyrone Tiggles”: ███ ██████ ████ ██████ ███ ██.

[END LOG]

Status
Not open for further replies.