Ücxb#8865

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first application

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received one warning for "ERP" (I made a thug shaker joke, entirely my fault as I was not aware of what fell under "ERP"). I was also told to change my name when I first joined (I don't think this was counted as a warn)

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-Yes. I was a moderator on a serious military RP server (I can provide the name of it if you would like.) around 5 or 6 years ago. I was also admin on a DarkRP server around that time. I also was a head admin for a decently sized Minecraft server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes. I have played other serious roleplay Garry's Mod servers before, such as MilitaryRP and HL2RP.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-I typically average around four hours a day, usually late at night/early morning. I get off work at 11pm so I'm usually on after then depending on what I do after work. My most active hours are 1am-7am

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-I want to become a moderator because I believe I can make a positive impact on the community and environment of SCP-RP through upholding the rules which are designed to allow for a realistic and serious roleplay experience within the SCP universe. I believe the server itself is in need of more moderators, especially during the hours I play there seems to be less coverage on part of the staff. I would like to improve the roleplay and server experience during these hours when much of the moderation team and staff may be offline and unable to help enforce the rules and guidelines of the server. I also want to take a more active role in the community, as in the past two weeks I have been very involved and very active on this server. I really love this server as it provides a unique experience and is of extremely high quality. The server can be incredibly immersive and a fun way to experience the lore of the SCP universe. I would like to be involved in upholding and maintaining that quality and standard that this server can excel at.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
-I am able to be active during hours when there may be less staff online to moderate the game. I also believe that my prior experience as staff member on other servers strengthens my application. The experience that I gained as a staff member on other servers was invaluable and will certainly influence how I will moderate this server. I have learned valuable skills through this experience and what makes a good member of the moderation team. One must be impartial and fair when dealing with disputes. Patience and civility is required. The goal is to moderate the roleplay and the game and help cultivate a welcoming and positive environment for the player. Overall, I believe my experience, attitude and availability makes me a strong candidate for moderator.

I look forward to joining you. Thank you!

Last edited:

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+SUPPORT

-Application is well written.
-Provides team with wider time coverage to allow less rule breaking in off peak times.
-Had good roleplay interactions with.

Good Luck.​

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Richard "Dick" Schafer,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You are still really new to the Community, and would benefit from more time before time playing before becoming staff.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.