[USA] Unit's ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unit

Dec 28, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526750456
Discord name: unit768gaudy
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around a year now.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Unit Gaudy, Ritz, Gaudy Unit
Civilian name: Ritz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
ECA [Held]
Executive Researcher x2 [Holding]​
Consultant [Held]
Nu7 CPL [Holding]
E-11 CPL [Held]
CI-B [Held]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I believe I am the best candidate for the position of ECA for the following reasons,

Prior Experience - Firstly, my prior experience in the role as well as other similar roles that involve the overseeing of something and making of documents about said overseeing. Furthermore, my experience throughout my time on the server has built me into a prime assistant in ways such as being able to properly assist in the running of multiple departments at once, assist and lead multiple differing department members, and finally my love for the site despite the hiatus has never wavered and I thoroughly enjoy the people I work with and get to in the future and having this position would assist me help those people even more.

Drive/Work ethic - Throughout my time as exec (prior and current) my love for the work I do has and never will fade. I love assisting others and leading them as well. I love working for the standing DoR's and aspire to continue down that path. But mainly due to the nature of my personal testing I have come to enjoy working with the standing ethics members and their assistant team. I enjoy talking and working with both as much as my own research and believe due to this and my other points that I make the best candidate.

Love for documentation and reports- Finally, I love writing documents, no matter their origin, point, or format. My love for documentation has expanded into personal audits of research while on my executive role and being an assistant would give me better reach and more power in fixing any flaws throughout the research department as well as any other departments assigned to me. Because as stated prior I thoroughly enjoy working with everyone on this site and would love to continue doing so and working with them via documentation to better not only the department in question but the site as a whole.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:​
As an ECA you have a catalog of responsibilities such as, completing any and all assignments given to you by the ethics committee, upholding the code of ethics, handle any questions in regard to the code of ethics, ensuring the site is following the code of ethics, preforming audits and reports on departments, in the event no ECM is on-site ECA (within reason) handles any violated ethics, auth AA in same such event as well as no SA, report any and all data to ECM's while they are not on-site, and They also oversee O-1.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The Lore is the same from my prior application as it's the same app however I did add more to it.
It's a cold winter's night and Unit is playing under the window with his microscope looking at samples he collected before the trees, grass, and hedges in his estate die due to the immense and unrelenting Canadian winter. Unit was always fascinated with samples and creatures on a more in-depth level than his other classmates. As a result, he was often on the tail-end of scrutiny from both teachers and students for not paying attention or speaking to them as if they were infants just learning the words ``papa’ and ‘mama”. Due to this, Unit grew closer to these objects and his research and loved the long breaks where he could avoid everyone and just conduct tests on small lifeforms. It was day three of the 10-day winter break and Unit was crushed knowing that in just 7 short days he would have to not only abandon his work but also return to that wretched school. However, this would not occur as the light in his room began to flicker and gave Unit an ominous almost frightening feeling, enough for him to call it quits and begin preparations for bed. But upon laying down and closing his eyes he doesn't realize the chemicals he stole from the local laboratory in his quiet Canadian town mixed with a large rat found within his cellar could create an abomination such as it did. Unit usually wasn't a clumsy or forgetful individual however on this night the stress of his parents, classmates heckling him, and teachers reprimanding him caused him to misstep. Once he awoke to screaming and horrifying screams he was frightened into a daze as he heard his name being called. Once Unit shook his confusion and slight sleepiness he began down the hall hearing crunching sounds and mind bending squeals as if a small rodent had been poked with a sizzling fire-poker and he reached the end of the hallway where he could see his family, on the ground, in a puddle of blood while an enormous rat-like creature with a putrid smell was devouring his younger sister while she held a blank emotionless stare straight at him. At the sight of this he began to whimper, not loud but enough for a keen-eared rodent to turn and begin tumbling towards him on 7 different sized legs equipped with claws the size of his mother's butcher's knife. Unit ran faster and harder than he had ever in his entire life tripping over his pajamas and turned over China as he sprinted to his parent's master bedroom. There he ran towards their closet where he began searching through a box marked “CONFISCATED ITEMS” his parents had a habit, much to the dismay of unit, to take his inventions and creations and hide them away one in particular was a device no bigger than gallon of milk and shaped almost like a rifle. whether his invention would work after years of collecting dust, after gathering the last of his courage and the creature bolting towards him at unknown speeds, he pulled the trigger and beams of light woven into one giant light, bright enough to light the house down to the cellar flew out and attached to the creature stopping it dead in its tracks. He held the trigger with all the strength a 16-year-old could muster until the creature squealed and appeared to fall over. Not sure whether the creature was finished he retrieved his father's long rifle and put 7 shots into the cranium of the creature and watched it draw its last breath. Confused but now unlike his whole life he wasn't scared rather intrigued with his creation he packed his research equipment and the rifle he left his town where he began work in a new town under the current alias “Unit” winning award and promotion galore before approached by a man in a dark suit inviting him to a foundation where he conducts any test his intelligent mind could create. Unit eager for this chance took it where he began working of the SCP foundation. Once inside the foundation he began his test with absolute precision and caution yet eager for the results of these bizarre creatures and anomalies. Higher ups began taking notes and Unit began receiving recognition for this work. However,
highly classified research study on the other side of the globe. Unit being the ambitious one, of course, took the opportunity and the halls of Site-65 fell quiet. That is until his
return, with a new attitude towards the site. No longer was his focus the research of anomalies, nor the discovery of new ones. Rather he moved towards the site as a whole listing problems department by department to his colleagues and vowing to change them. His opportunity came soon thereafter he was offered the position to help run the site from a higher vantage rather than just two singular departments. Of course, Unit being the ambitious one of his colleagues he accepted and donned his new suit ready to start down his new path as an ECA.

Dusk.

Sep 25, 2023
+Has experience with ECA
+Has CL4 Experience
+Has experience writing documents

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
ethical
good writer
cl4 experience

hosted a fire lecture in research hall on exec ???????

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, Unit.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; we have decided to put your application on-hold for 1 week.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any questions.​

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

Трибунал.png

Greetings, Unit.

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been accepted. Congratulations!

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.