Civilian name: RITZ
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: YES
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu7 pvt, LCpl, E-11 CPL, Exec Researcher, Consultant, ECA, CI-B,
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I am applying for this role because initially I was with the exec team and the community of research was by far my favorite and led me to strive for the best I could be. However, I had to take a extended leave of absence so I resigned from the position and now that I've found my way back to the server I would love to rejoin and help lead the research department. Furthermore, I desire this role for the sake of the overall betterment of my department.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I believe I am more than qualified for this position due to mainly my previous experience in this field as well as the skills I gathered while in that role. Also, During this time I've had time to gather my goals and desires for this position and during this process the thought of this role has been on my mind and refused to waiver so I believe mentally I am capable of this role due to my desire for it and my love for helping others and striving for the betterment of the department.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- 5+, to me the main components can be broken into 3 main points as follows
-Format, the format makes the document not only easier to read and understand it also shows sophisticated writing skill.
-Grammar, this also shows a clear and cohesive document as well as writing skill. A skill of which is one of the most important for a Executive Researcher
-Purpose, what is the purpose of the document, does it line up with your prior point and finally does the test itself actually make sense.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- Create high level documents for testing
- assist and help lower-level researcher as well as peers
- grade and guide documents to excellent
- Finally they help guide the research department as a whole

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

The following lore is the same from my earlier application as it is the same character without any changes

It's a cold winter's night and Unit is playing under the window with his microscope looking at samples he collected before the trees, grass, and hedges in his estate die due to the immense and unrelenting Canadian winter. Unit was always fascinated with samples and creatures on a more in-depth level than his other classmates. As a result, he was often on the tail-end of scrutiny from both teachers and students for not paying attention or speaking to them as if they were infants just learning the words ``papa’ and ‘mama”. Due to this, Unit grew closer to these objects and his research and loved the long breaks where he could avoid everyone and just conduct tests on small lifeforms. It was day three of the 10-day winter break and Unit was crushed knowing that in just 7 short days he would have to not only abandon his work but also return to that wretched school. However, this would not occur as the light in his room began to flicker and gave Unit an ominous almost frightening feeling, enough for him to call it quits and begin preparations for bed. But upon laying down and closing his eyes he doesn't realize the chemicals he stole from the local laboratory in his quiet Canadian town mixed with a large rat found within his cellar could create an abomination such as it did. Unit usually wasn't a clumsy or forgetful individual however on this night the stress of his parents, classmates heckling him, and teachers reprimanding him caused him to misstep. Once he awoke to screaming and horrifying screams he was frightened into a daze as he heard his name being called. Once Unit shook his confusion and slight sleepiness he began down the hall hearing crunching sounds and mind bending squeals as if a small rodent had been poked with a sizzling fire-poker and he reached the end of the hallway where he could see his family, on the ground, in a puddle of blood while an enormous rat-like creature with a putrid smell was devouring his younger sister while she held a blank emotionless stare straight at him. At the sight of this he began to whimper, not loud but enough for a keen-eared rodent to turn and begin tumbling towards him on 7 different sized legs equipped with claws the size of his mother's butcher's knife. Unit ran faster and harder than he had ever in his entire life tripping over his pajamas and turned over China as he sprinted to his parent's master bedroom. There he ran towards their closet where he began searching through a box marked “CONFISCATED ITEMS” his parents had a habit, much to the dismay of unit, to take his inventions and creations and hide them away one in particular was a device no bigger than gallon of milk and shaped almost like a rifle. whether his invention would work after years of collecting dust, after gathering the last of his courage and the creature bolting towards him at unknown speeds, he pulled the trigger and beams of light woven into one giant light, bright enough to light the house down to the cellar flew out and attached to the creature stopping it dead in its tracks. He held the trigger with all the strength a 16-year-old could muster until the creature squealed and appeared to fall over. Not sure whether the creature was finished he retrieved his father's long rifle and put 7 shots into the cranium of the creature and watched it draw its last breath. Confused but now unlike his whole life he wasn't scared rather intrigued with his creation he packed his research equipment and the rifle he left his town where he began work in a new town under the current alias “Unit” winning award and promotion galore before approached by a man in a dark suit inviting him to a foundation where he conducts any test his intelligent mind could create. Unit eager for this chance took it where he began working of the SCP foundation.

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

nAgbIKDYdQ0he4iN6jtapPqmLlVUx-tTMZvvseYhCrp97Vr4s2UL6uovri4CTlVoXRFHHxHXrFGM3UUzIHZ6NDoWz7R6kFgHAgjRt1xmfQOq0bOXA1Da_sDazJthQ_r6r7mYPPAz8yq4llcOCcvX_Q

Greetings, Unit!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been elevated to an interview!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your interview!​

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
Incoming Message: Research Directorate of Site-65

nAgbIKDYdQ0he4iN6jtapPqmLlVUx-tTMZvvseYhCrp97Vr4s2UL6uovri4CTlVoXRFHHxHXrFGM3UUzIHZ6NDoWz7R6kFgHAgjRt1xmfQOq0bOXA1Da_sDazJthQ_r6r7mYPPAz8yq4llcOCcvX_Q

Greetings, Unit!

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher within the Site-65 Research Department. Your time is greatly appreciated!

Upon review, your application has been accepted!

Please email (Discord message) Dpt. Director Darby (thegypsybard) or Dpt. Director Kiryu (.kurgerbing) to receive your training/onboarding.

You may contact your local RAISA Officer (server staff) for your credentials. (whitelist)​

Status
Not open for further replies.