[USA] Versa Permaban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Versa

May 29, 2022
Your in-game name: [GL] Versa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610520594
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199181306916/
Date of ban: 2/15/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Banned By Cloak
Who banned you: Cloak
Ban length?: Permaban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I've spent 6 months changing my personality and making me a better person, in general, I know the terrible mistakes I've made in the past and the horrible reputation I've made for myself I'm a strict person now and I've had help on the way to my goal and passion for continuing to the server and making my reputation better and telling everyone I've hurt and lost my trust in the past I'm so sorry for the pain and rudeness & disrespect I've done I going to be doing things different so you don't have this ever happen again

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? MRDM & Ban Evading that is all I remember to my knowledge
Why should you be unbanned: I've been playing on this server for 1 1/2 years and I love what Civil Network has made for itself I love the community and the updates they have done for scprp I want to be unbanned because I don't want to have people remembering for the horrible things I've done I've lost my trust from people and this community but I know if I was given a chance to prove to everyone and earn my trust back for this community because I owe it to everyone I've hurt in the past

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I've been playing on this server for 1 1/2 years and I love what civil network has made for itself I love the community and the updates they have done for scprp I want to be unblacklisted because I don't want to have people remembering for the horrible things I've done I've lost my trust from people and this community but I know if I was given a chance to prove to everyone and earn my trust back for this community because I owe it to everyone I've hurt in the past
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I truly regret my decisions for what I've done and i do truly hope they will forgive me in the future. I understand what I did was wrong and I admit it was stupid and childish and disrespectful. It won't ever happen again. I had so much fun whenever I played and wanna have that fun again

PS: I would like to talk with server leadership or Cloak about my journey to come back and things just to make both parties agreeable
my discord is Versa#0091 if you would like to talk Thank You

Last edited:

Cloak

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 14, 2021
Going to deny this, as you were caught ban evading during your ban. Unfortunately, at this time you are not welcome back. You may re-appeal at the start of 2024. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.