[USA] Viexza's Internal Affairs Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:431297253
Discord name: vulovic_
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Started actively playing roughly more than a month I believe.
In what country are you located?: Turkey
Time zone: UTC+03:00
Character name(s): Viexza(F), Viexzha(Civi), Vulovic(CI)
Civilian name: Viexzha
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 SPC, CI-A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I've received 2 warnings when I was new, first is RDM (I killed an Nu7 who tried to detain me), Second is FailRP(I killed myself in IA interro room, didnt know I cant kill myself in interro unlike when held captive by MTF or CI.)
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- IA is my main department so I spent my most of time on IA. I want to move further in that department so becoming an Ambassador is a step that I have to go through.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I try to follow protocols and procedures as best as I can, I never got any complaints from the people that I took action against as an IA, even if someone is unhappy about any actions of mine I try my best to solve the problem(which I have examples). I offer people the most appropriate solution according to their complaints and requests. I get compliments from people around me that I work hard as an agent. My activity on IA is also good, Taking all this into consideration I believe I can hold a bigger responsibility in IA.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have writed 3 documents about arrest reports, one of them graded as "good", other one got graded as "very good" and I havent showed the last one to an ambassador yet. For the question what makes a document good is;
1-Avoiding mispells
2-Avoiding unnecessary prolongations
3-Making it clear to what you are trying to tell
4-Using plain and simple expression

These are what I think about what makes a document good.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Ambassadors are basically overseers of agents and operatives. An ambasassadors duty is to maintain the order among agents, help them with their any problem and answer if they have any questions. An Ambassador must take care of any problem making, unfair agent. An Ambassador must guide all agents/operatives about their duties and has to be an example for all agents/operatives.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Viexza is a migrant that moved to Canada and has found his way in Site-65 while looking for a job, he first joined Facilities Security Force as a cadet to keeping the order in D-Block and help researchers with their experiments. While time passed he got promotions, when he got quailifed enough for a Mobile Task Force unit he decided to join Epsilon-11, He passed the tryout and continued to his work in that regiment. He helped with containing SCP's and fighting against GOI's. During his job he witnessed many foundation staff that doesnt actually follow Site Protocols and realized that SCP's and GOI's arent the only threat to SCP Foundation. When he saw any foundation personel that commited crimes he helped Internal Affairs to detain them. Later on he realized that maintaining order among site staff is more likely for him, he enjoys keeping the order more than fighting with SCP's and GOI's so he decided to make a change on his duty in SCP Foundation and decided to join Internal Affairs. He passed the exam and started his job as an Agent. During his new duty he, Responed to reports, arrested any personel that commited a crime and fullfilled the tasks that given to him. He was actually enjoying his new duty in SCP Foundation. Hoping one day he can go through steps and have bigger responsibilites to maintain the order in foundation and keep it stable.

Last edited:

Ckettering689

May 28, 2024
1720396581215.png

Application Accepted

Hello
@viexza

Thank you for applying to the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador. After careful consideration, we have decided to ACCEPT your application!. Please get in touch with a Director of Internal Affairs at your earliest convenience for your orientation.

Thank you.
Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov, Director of Internal Affairs

Status
Not open for further replies.