-DEA Deputy Director "Vulcan" {Held}
-MTF A-1 SGT "Vulcan" {Held}
-MTF E-11 PVT Diff {Held}
-MTF NU-7 PVT Diff {Held}
-CI-A x2{Held}
-UN-GOC PVT [Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

Yes, but they have all expired.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?

-1 week

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I'm applying for Special Agent because I legitimately enjoy DEA as a whole and the tasks that they do on the server. The branch provides a lot of freedom while also maintaining a good standing on the server and I'd like to be a part of the leadership again which makes that a possibility.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- There are a multitude of reasons I'm suitable for Special Agent. I not only have met all the prerequisites to apply for the position, but I've also dedicated a lot of time to learning everything there is involving DEA on the server. I've also involved myself with other branches on the server to gain more experience in the server overall to better help my endeavors within DEA. The biggest reason why I'm suitable for the position is my experience within DEA. Previously being a Deputy Director allowed me insight into all the inner workings of the DEA regiment and what each position entails.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've written multiple documents during my stint on the server. A good document is clear and concise, well-organized, and easy to read. It also goes without saying that the document is free from mistakes, uses proper grammar, and offers fresh insights into whatever the topic is.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
-Ensuring the department is being represented well at all times.
-Leading the lower ranking DEA members (Operatives, Agents, Seniors).
-Mentoring the lower ranking DEA members and ensuring their questions get answered and heard.
-Assisting your department manager and directors with their tasks.
-Give tests to Agents/Operatives wanting to join the Agency.
-Grant or deny permits to MC&D.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Shifty Powers wasn't like the others. Even in the DEA, where elite was the standard, he stood out. Known as "Diff" due to his unparalleled ability to differentiate between reality and illusion, he became the go-to agent in complex cases. But when his last major drug bust intersected with the mysterious realm of the SCP Foundation, Diff's world shifted. Suddenly, he wasn't just chasing cartels but also grappling with entities beyond comprehension. Joining forces with the Foundation, Diff's analytical skills proved invaluable. His keen intuition and street smarts enabled him to decipher the underworld's cryptic connections to SCP anomalies. His reputation was tested when a novel drug granting users anomalous abilities hit the streets. Diving into the underbelly of the criminal world, Diff discovered that this drug's potency came from the essence of an SCP entity. Balancing his duties as a DEA agent and his role within the SCP Foundation, Diff became a bridge between tangible crime and the inexplicable. His groundbreaking work culminated in taking down the syndicate behind the drug and securing the entity from further exploitation.

Shifty Powers, known as "Diff," ascended to the rank of Deputy Director of the DEA after his notable collaborations with the SCP Foundation. However, his deep involvement with SCP entities took a dangerous turn when one of them began hunting him. Forced into hiding, Diff's life transformed into a game of survival and cunning. Harnessing his exceptional skills and knowledge of both the criminal and anomalous worlds, he managed to track down and eliminate the SCP threat. This bold action marked his cautious return to the DEA, where he now continues to work his way back through the ranks, rebuilding his career and reputation under the shadow of his past confrontations with the inexplicable.

image_2024-05-10_081118091.png

INCOMING MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS...

MESSAGE RECEIVED, OPENING NOW...

Hello @Differenze ,

We thank you for your interest in moving up within the Department of External Affairs. After careful consideration, we believe you are ready for the promotion. As such, your application has been ACCEPTED. Please reach out to me directly via email (_.shark._) to receive your training before accessing your new equipment.

Congratulations Special Agent Vulcan.
MESSAGE DELETED, RETURNING TO DATABASE...

Status
Not open for further replies.