Status
Not open for further replies.

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): darkkarchon
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 6d 15h 45m
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): B-1 SPC "Walnut"
Chaos name (include your rank): Joshua Roberts (No Rank)
Civilian name: Joshua Wilstrode
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204488655
Discord ID (name#0000): chase.#1944
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes, asides from 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, many times
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: ~5 hours on the weekend, ~4 on week days
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator to help better the community in as many ways as possible, I have enjoyed the SCP US server thus far and believe I could continue to enjoy my experience and help make other peoples experiences better as well. I would like to make the server a more organized place of roleplay through a consistent enforcement of the rules equally on all players. I find staffing servers to be a fun time and would like to improve my skills as a communicator and mediator by handling any issues that may arise between players.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I would be an excellent candidate for the staff position on SCP US because I have a proven track record of being a responsible and reliable player. I have a large amount of experience moderating and am familiar with the tools and commands necessary to effectively manage a server. Additionally, I am patient and able to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy. I am also a quick learner and always willing to learn new things to improve my skills. Overall, I am committed to maintaining a positive and enjoyable experience for all members of this community.

b00barian

Feb 6, 2023
+Support Walnut is a very good member of the community, I've seen him doing quality stuff since I joined. I see no reason why he shouldn't be staff, he'd do very well. Also very knowledgable on the rules, I've gone to him with questions before and he's always answered them!

Mike7

Feb 3, 2023
+Support I have only seen good things from Walnut on the server in terms of knowledge, and also quality. He is perfectly fit for the staff team!

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Walnut,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.