[USA] Walter Unrich Ethics Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461543746

Discord name: heyola2.0

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 5th January 2023 is my Join date.

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT +0

Character name(s): Walter Unrich

Civilian name: Alan Unrich

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador [Held]
IA Director [Holding]

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N/A
-
What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
I am applying for the role of Ethics Committee member. Personally speaking on around 95% of peoples behalf, I think everyone's goal within this server is to reach the top, reach the highest point someone can reach as an Achievement, this was my goal within this server, I had a desire to learn the ropes from the bottom, I wanted to be the best at what I do, I done this to move up in the ranks, and I have slowly been moving up, I refine a position of the role I play, I learn and experience the responsibilities of each role as I move, only showing interest when I'm personally ready for my next endeavor, my next rank up, for why I'm apply, I wish to apply for Ethics member in order to move on, try something new, I want my experiences that I've had personally with the server, to be used for providing a better experience for everyone under my command, I'm always open to help others, my Bias is non-existent, I have no Biases against anyone, I'm understanding in the Administrative way, and this is my mindset, this is why I'm apply for Ethics Member, to Improve myself, and to Improve everyone else's experience around me, by helping, easing their stress, and being an open book for someone to vent with, whether it's concerns or a problem.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
Firstly stating, my Knowledge on server Policies, knowing how things work, why they work, and knowing who's exactly IN charge of them, my past experience is what makes me the best candidate for Ethics member, I've been operating within the department of Internal Affairs for 7 months as of this moment, especially as a CL4 internal affairs, allowing me to gain a lot of experience within the role of policy altering, creating and enforcing, as an Internal Affairs CL4, I learned who exactly runs which parts of this site, and I've learned to do things the correct way, even if that means it being a longer process, I'm reliable in everyway, trustable with knowledge and secrets, I'm also a leader, I've ran the department as head ambassador for 3 months, and as director for 1 month, I've created many ideas, implementing them, improving them, all for the benefit of my department, I wish to do that for ethics now, I wish to help improve the departments under ethics if necessary of me, stepping in as a helping aid, being a 3rd opinion for problems and conflict, what makes me the best candidate, is who I am exactly, I help, improve and understand many people, I'm a people person, making me perfect for ethics.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
-Revision, Clarification and Improvement of the Code of ethics, Enforcing the document to be used as a Baseline of all departments within the foundation, ensuring all departments are enforcing and holding the CoE to a high regard.
-Assignments handouts to Relative departments, example would be, giving IA and investigation to do on Ethics behalf, giving Investigations or review assignments to ECA members, many more job hand outs, including combative tasks for O-1 and some passive Rp task if possible.
-If Site Administration isn't available on-site, it is a role as Ethics Member, to take command if necessary, example, 4-5 breaches reached LCZ, possible code black if ERT failed, or calling code Black for 008 Outbreak, another would be the activations of the Alpha warhead for Containment breaches that can't be returned from.
Authorize KOS past airlock, authorizing a sweep on a Captains+ behalf if they aren't available. Mass Terms are also Applicable to this.
-If needed, upon a member calling upon Ethics for a verdict, second opinion, or correction/revision of procedures of a test, including that of which granting permission of a test, an Ethics member may take this role if his duties render him free of the moment.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Ethics Members hold a voting power on the Applications of:

Director of Internal Affairs [DoIA]
Ethics Committee Assistant [ECA]
Ethics Committee Member [EC]

Ethics members also have a responsibility out of the server to give a correct verdict if asked in 3rd party sources, they also make announcements in foundation announcements which can effect Roleplay on the server itself, Their DMs also play a vital role in communication outside of the server, always being open to hear concerns and problems.

-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Biography/Before Foundation.
Walter Alan Unrich is an Inspirer, Inspiring those to become a better version of themselves, his Key Initiative in situations that need him never seems to faulter, he loves a good lecture, especially when it feeds his strive for knowledge and personal Growth, he is a man of Strong Values on what makes him, HIM, in a room, you will notice him, and he will stand out as someone who is different from the rest, with this being said, he is private about himself, and his past, No one really knows where he truly came from, but his Birth place lies within Northern Ireland, Born and Raised, his arrival within Canada is striked as Unknown, with his Career at the Foundation being the only thing attaching him to his whereabouts in Canada, he stands at 6,4, weighing around 113 Kilos, Hazel Eyes with a Dense but partly refined body, Short Brown hair, Bearded Jawline, his cheeks being slightly marked from that of a scolding knife.

Time within Foundation.
Walter Alan Unrich, enlisted within the Foundation, within the Department of Internal Affairs, his keen eye for Disobedience, his ability to spot a mistake within regulations, made him a perfect candidate for Internal Affairs, endeavoring into what he enjoyed, as an Operative, his independent ability to enforce what was right, was astonishing, seen by many, his knowledge grew with experience, learning everything necessary, and far beyond that, this, leading to his interest in the Role of Ambassador, a new rank he had his eye on, he knew, understood, and took on the task of IA Ambassador with no doubts and regrets, flourishing in this new position, his leadership skills, his initiative to help others, pushing IA to the limits, his motives were the motives of the Internal Affairs, his duty was to deliver that, of what was expected of him, long hours, hefty debates, and many many duties later, it was time for the spot of Director, he felt ready than ever, his Experience made him a key Candidate.

Director of Internal Affairs.
Director of Internal Affairs, he made it this far, but there is no stopping now, Walter Unrich had a will to grow with compassion, respect and prosperity, within his role of Director he saw problems that needed fix, he knew problems before they were even there for others to see, with a task at hand he got to work, the first implementation was the rework and revolutionizing of the Internal Affairs baseline infrastructure, this included a way to track the activity of his Ambassadors, showing near perfectly accurate results on the working hours of his CL4 administrative team, this not only improved the activity from a huge margin, but also increased the daily work load that Ambassadors took on. Internal Struggles were met with corrections, from the improvement of Agents, pushing an agenda that agents come first, making it known that agents aren't just our ground force, but the soul of the department itself, Walter had a plan in mind, integrity of the department is always the first step to a successful department, understanding that there was always one thing lacking, professionalism, a department as of which enforces that of the CoE, CoC and the Legal Codex, it is without a doubt one must be professional in a high regard for these responsibilities to earn respect and take place, an announcement was made, internally at first for opinions, one that would set out a "No Tolerance" for everyone with Internal affairs, towards one of our biggest problems, Professionalism, a No Tolerance to the breach of integrity of the very grounds the department was built on, Publicly announcing DIAs next agenda, full enforcement and control for what makes IA, IA, its professional standard to do it correctly, in a calm and understanding manner.

Ethics Member Walter Unrich.

His Story Continues....

Dec 7, 2022
+Support
I've known Walter ever since he was an IA agent, and we've always been friends since. Walter was always the one person I could always count on since he always had the solution to my problems. He has a terrific personality and is one of the nicest persons I have ever met on the server. He knowledgeable about the CoC and the CoE and he knows already how to be an Ethics Member.

Sincerely Ethan "Florenzo" Parker
I wish you luck my good friend. :)

[Former] Ethics Assistant
[Currant] Medical Consultant

• Love
Reactions: Walter Unrich

Kiryu

Dec 23, 2022
Detroit, Michigan
+support

LETS GO WALTER

I've seen this man work hard throughout the entirety of IA, from the days he was an Agent, to an Ambassador, and now working under him as an Ambassador, (granted not long but still.) This amazing dedication and activity up to his point of Director of Internal Affairs proves without a doubt how qualified this man is for Ethics.

• Love
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Major support
Walter has a great standing in IA and has been a long time IA always ethical and seen as professionalism and confidence as a ethics member and i feel seeing his tall suit player model as a ethics member with ethics student clothing acquired would be a great fit for ethics committee member.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.