[USA] Walter Unrich IA Director Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:461543746

Discord name: Heyola 2.0#5475

For how long have you played on CG SCP: January 5TH

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT +0

Character name(s): Walter Unrich

Civilian name: Alan Unrich

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
I do.

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
IA Ambassador [3+ Months]

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No.

-

Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?
I wish to become a Director of Internal Affairs, because, I feel as if I'm ready to lead this department forward, I am applying, because I believe that I am ready to move up into this role, from Internal Affairs Ambassador, after long dedication, which I have enjoyed, it has came to me that I am ready for more, ready to learn and experience more than my previous roles in Internal Affairs, by applying, I will achieve this, my time in IA has not came to an end yet, and it will not come to an end for months to come, I have many Ideas that I constantly come up with, that would smooth/help the running of IA's day to day operations, this role would allow these Ideas too take place, I enjoy IA, and I've always been IA.
-

What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I come with Experience, and a lot of Experience to be exact, my time in IA, started with my first day on the server, being an IA Operative, I enjoyed it, I strived to do it correctly, and only correctly, doing exactly that, I understood that I needed to learn this role inside out, to make it to Ambassador, I took charge of many situations, showed my Love and Compassion for IA, My loyalty to IA will always be there, after reaching Ambassador, my leadership skills grew, my knowledge grew, I came to almost perfect my job within IA as a Administrative person, my ability to sway an outcome, my ability to understand, learn and spread my knowledge for all other IA, always helping my Fellow Ambassadors and Agents in need, I have never turned someone down in IA who needed my help, I always provided my expertise, always protecting those in IA, willing to stand at Tribunal, beside my fellow Ambassadors if needed, I believe I am Suitable for IA Director, because I have the lengthy Experience of IA Ambassador, I have many great Ideas for IA, I do many things for the benefit of IA, I am Dedicated, Active, and Loyal to IA as a whole, making me a perfect Candidate for this role.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
Director of Internal Affairs is responsible for Overseeing the department of IA, this means he is to Overlook all Administrative personnel with IA, ensuring that they remain fit for the role of Ambassador, by enforcing, the creation, and distribution of their Duties is in orders, they ensure this remains on a fine standard, nothing short of Perfection in most cases, Another duty of a Director, would be the Creation, Maintenance, and refinement of documents within IA, ensure they state the correct up-to-date information, for all IA too use, Directors of IA also have the power to initiate a Tribunal, meaning they have the power to start the process of a Tribunal, this includes being a judge, but only if they are not bias to the case. [Cases not involving IA] Being Director also includes the task of being an External Figure, for public relations purpose, meaning they must ensure a somewhat relationship with other departments. Directors do also have final says on Ambassador Apps, since they are the one solely responsible for Denying/Accepting new Ambassadors of IA. This being said, this will not include every single duty of a Director, since a Director would have many responsibilities within their own department, but it is also to be a learning experience, which I wish to endeavor on
-

Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Biography/Before Foundation.
Walter Alan Unrich is an Inspirer, Inspiring those to become a better version of themselves, his Key Initiative in situations that need him never seems to faulter, he loves a good lecture, especially when it feeds his strive for knowledge and personal Growth, he is a man of Strong Values on what makes him, HIM, in a room, you will notice him, and he will stand out as someone who is different from the rest, with this being said, he is private about himself, and his past, No one really knows where he truly came from, but his Birth place lies within Northern Ireland, Born and Raised, his arrival within Canada is striked as Unknown, with his Career at the Foundation being the only thing attaching him to his whereabouts in Canada, he stands at 6,4, weighing around 113 Kilos, Hazel Eyes with a Dense but partly refined body, Short Brown hair, Bearded Jawline, his cheeks being slightly marked from that of a scolding knife.
Time within Foundation.
Walter Alan Unrich, enlisted within the Foundation, within the Department of Internal Affairs, his keen eye for Disobedience, his ability to spot a mistake within regulations, made him a perfect candidate for Internal Affairs, endeavoring into what he enjoyed, as an Operative, his independent ability to enforce what was right, was astonishing, seen by many, his knowledge grew with experience, learning everything necessary, and far beyond that, this, leading to his interest in the Role of Ambassador, a new rank he had his eye on, he knew, understood, and took on the task of IA Ambassador with no doubts and regrets, flourishing in this new position, his leadership skills, his initiative to help others, pushing IA to the limits, his motives were the motives of the Internal Affairs, his duty was to deliver that, of what was expected of him, long hours, hefty debates, and many many duties later, it was time for the spot of Director, he felt ready than ever, his Experience made him a key Candidate.

Director of Internal Affairs. He's made it, and his new story begins.

Harold Hawks

Staff of the week!
Staff of the Week
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
+Support

I will also be submitting an application for this position soon but I wanted to say this:
If not me then Walter. He is likely the most experienced ambassador on the team, he knows the CoC and CoE inside and out and has been eager to improve himself for this position. I have faith that if I were not picked then he would do just as fine a job.

• Love
Reactions: Walter Unrich

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+ Support

I actively see this man on IA all the time leading agents & operatives watching him teach others to progress is amazing, but watching him progress over time has been even more of a blessing. I have watched this man go from Agent - Ambassador and now hopefully director, he has matured so much and has become well respected in such little time. I wish the best of luck!

• Love

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+MAJOR Support
-Active
-Amazing ambassador
-Great guy
-Highly qualified for the position
-I just want to add that I've known this guy for a while and I've had many great interaction with him

- It's this guy

• Love

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Chairman Randal Murphy

==========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png

==========================================================================================================

Greetings, Walter.

In regards to your application for
DEPARTMENT DIRECTOR: INTERNAL AFFAIRS, after Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the Chairman at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in
2-weeks time should there be an open spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.