Holding:
Ambassador

Held:
Director of Internal Affairs x2
Ethics Committee Member x1
Ambassador x1

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

-Why I apply for Site Advisor, grows with many exhaustive reasons, I have served this server in the Administration and Law section for countless months, expanding to my time all the way back in January last year, during my time in Internal Affairs, I've been able to enforce the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics and the Legal Codex, I've been able to ensure many things in my Position, even running this department twice for a combined period of 4 Months, this allowed me to ensure compliance with the law, this also ensured that I was able to alter or manipulate policies to serve this purpose by making it easier on my Agents and Ambassadors for their day to day duties.

-I furthered myself onto serve in Site Command as a Committee Member, I enjoyed the Administrative work, ensuring the leaders of Each department were doing their job to the Standard set by Site Command, Enforced and Liaise with Site Administration, and the O5 Council, I never once saw the Council as my enemy, although my peers would hold a different mindset, I stated neutral, in the end, if Both Site Commands did work together, many many things on this server would have been better.

-This brings me to my point, I want to step deeply into the Administrative side of things when it comes to managing the department that I will be placed over, ensuring Competence within their leadership through my supervision and management, ensuring document compliance with the law, and finally ensuring that I do the right thing when push come to shove and the Department needs help or extensively fixed.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

-To put it frank, my massive experience in CL4 and CL5 Positions, I was in the Committee for a period of which I believe to be 6+ Months long, during that time I dealt with many many issues, ranging from Internal Dramas that outbreak in Regiments, all the way to the creation, refinement and releasing of policies that changed the whole Server for the better, one being that of Research, although many minds went into the design of the Cross testing system, I was the one key figure that got the changed pushed through in the Code of Ethics, allowing the Executive team to have a job and purpose on the server, by growing their range of Roleplay they could provide for individuals, which is in fact a huge part of the job in being Site Command and Site Administration.

My Maturity is another factor, I like doing things right and the staying within the boundaries provided, always seeking advice or knowledge to ensure this upon myself, I hate breaking policies or rule, its not my being, I'm a conformist, this allows me to have further expansion into the policy creation side of things, what words to pick, what things to say to people, writing a message here and there to get the job done, all cause I know a large sum of Policies on site.

I'm not scared to do my job and remove people correctly from their positions when the need for me to do so arises, I know what Incompetence looks likes, and I know the procedures and pathways to follow, allowing me to do this correctly, one of the things that hold down this server a lot, is people who are scared to do the enforcement and removal part of their jobs, but this is one of the best Skills I have, I have the confidence to do it, I have the will do it, although feeling bad is part of it, in the long run it benefits more people than that of one person, and that's a necessary task for when it comes to Administrating so many people.

I am always able to respond and listen to individuals, I do love helping people and that's a huge part of Site Administration as well, being a people person, although as Site Administration, you're more stern and blunt with things in regards to that of telling people what to do, acting as a figure head that people should inspire to follow, I know what its like to not be listened to when all you wanna do is suggest something or get things sorted out, and the need for Site Administration just isn't there, and I will and always have done in my best power to ensure that didn't happen in my past as apart of the Committee, I will ensure this now.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

-Approving Tests aligned with their level of Signature
-Running the Site during Codes, ensuring AA and KOS is authorised at the correct times
-Enforcement and Compliance with the CoC, CoE and Legal Codex
-Responding to any Queries that are above department level, dealing with issues brought to them about Sr CL4 personnel of departments
-Watching assigned departments to ensure compliance and competency is met within that departments job role by the people inside that department
-Providing Correct and understanding information to those who ask questions on topics that could effect their day to day running
-keeping up communications and understandings with department heads, especially of those departments the SA is placed over
-Creation of Rp for other players which require the power of Site Administration to Initiate

There is a near endless list possible for what Rp and responsibilities that Site Administration can pull themselves into or even alter, as ti is the main interface of Command on the server.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Walter Alan Unrich is an Inspirer, Inspiring those to become a better version of themselves, his Key Initiative in situations that need him never seems to faulter, he loves a good lecture, especially when it feeds his strive for knowledge and personal Growth, he is a man of Strong Values on what makes him, HIM, in a room, you will notice him, and he will stand out as someone who is different from the rest, with this being said, he is private about himself, and his past, No one really knows where he truly came from, but his Birth place lies within Northern Ireland, Born and Raised, his arrival within Canada is striked as Unknown, with his Career at the Foundation being the only thing attaching him to his whereabouts in Canada, he stands at 6,4, weighing around 113 Kilos, Hazel Eyes with a Dense but partly refined body, Short Brown hair, Bearded Jawline, his cheeks being slightly marked from that of a scolding knife.

Time within Foundation.
Walter Alan Unrich, enlisted within the Foundation, within the Department of Internal Affairs, his keen eye for Disobedience, his ability to spot a mistake within regulations, made him a perfect candidate for Internal Affairs, endeavouring into what he enjoyed, as an Operative, his independent ability to enforce what was right, was astonishing, seen by many, his knowledge grew with experience, learning everything necessary, and far beyond that, this, leading to his interest in the Role of Ambassador, a new rank he had his eye on, he knew, understood, and took on the task of IA Ambassador with no doubts and regrets, flourishing in this new position, his leadership skills, his initiative to help others, pushing IA to the limits, his motives were the motives of the Internal Affairs, his duty was to deliver that, of what was expected of him, long hours, hefty debates, and many many duties later, it was time for the spot of Director, he felt ready than ever, his Experience made him a key Candidate.

Director of Internal Affairs.
Director of Internal Affairs, he made it this far, but there is no stopping now, Walter Unrich had a will to grow with compassion, respect and prosperity, within his role of Director he saw problems that needed fix, he knew problems before they were even there for others to see, with a task at hand he got to work, the first implementation was the rework and revolutionizing of the Internal Affairs baseline infrastructure, this included a way to track the activity of his Ambassadors, showing near perfectly accurate results on the working hours of his CL4 administrative team, this not only improved the activity from a huge margin, but also increased the daily work load that Ambassadors took on. Internal Struggles were met with corrections, from the improvement of Agents, pushing an agenda that agents come first, making it known that agents aren't just our ground force, but the soul of the department itself, Walter had a plan in mind, integrity of the department is always the first step to a successful department, understanding that there was always one thing lacking, professionalism, a department as of which enforces that of the CoE, CoC and the Legal Codex, it is without a doubt one must be professional in a high regard for these responsibilities to earn respect and take place, an announcement was made, internally at first for opinions, one that would set out a "No Tolerance" for everyone with Internal affairs, towards one of our biggest problems, Professionalism, a No Tolerance to the breach of integrity of the very grounds the department was built on, Publicly announcing DIAs next agenda, full enforcement and control for what makes IA, IA, its professional standard to do it correctly, in a calm and understanding manner.

Ethics Member Walter Unrich.
The Committee was an interesting experience within itself, the politics, the problems and the walk arounds hit on a deeper level of anger, problems and situations of mass unprofessionalism sparking from sheer incompetence, sheer stupidity that it is sickening, on further note, my record speaks for itself, and what happens in the Committee, stays there.

"The Return of the Director"
The Walter Unrich has returned, for a call of hope from an unlisted source, a need for help to reincorporate what was once prosperous in the dawn of time, a past that needs brought back, a past that grows ever so closer, the dictation, enforcement, discipline, and prosperity of Internal Affairs will return by my hands, with the help of all who wish to grab a peace, Walter knows what is wanted, what is needed, and where to get it.

"A Fundamental past, awakens"
Walter Unrich awakens from the depths of retirement, his rest not long lived, an unpredictable future awaits as he pushes forward into his old past, his memories of the foundation locked behind that of blocked neuropathways placed carefully by the Committee, he is an agent of the Law, reawaken for the purpose of improvement, improvement not of self, but to raise everyone with him to feats they never knew was possible, Walter is here to uphold the goals of the Foundation, he does not know self gain or fulfilment, he controls a desire to live for himself, as that is not his person, Walter awaits his future demise.

"The Aspiration for Administration"

The Story continues on, his path awaits in the Administration of Site 65.

Jun 8, 2024
#CNLOYALTY - GIVE THIS MAN SITE ADMIN HE WILL SAVE SITE 65 FROM THE CORRUPT

also am not going to lie walter has been if not the best person Ive ever worked with and funny idk what it is but he exudes confidence while also being goofy and fun to be with hes not arrogant abt hes cl5 experience and is more then happy to help new players learn the ropes truly a rolemodel for the server

Nov 3, 2023
-Support

You did nothing but cause problems as an IA Director. You gave minges "second chances" in the spot of ambassador and had allowed multiple people to abuse their powers in IA. You made a DEA Agency Manager leave their position cause you did nothing but soy about them and skipped the chain of command to report them. Not to mention your lack of communication with the department you were leading which lead to multiple instances of IA agents breaking policy especially with DEA that ended up leading to DEA having to lock out their armoury to anyone but themselves and SA+ and other changes to work around your ignorance. From when I interacted with you, you don't seem like a mean person, but regardless of what positions you have held, you are not fit to hold ANY Senior CL4 in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Asmodeus

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023
-Support

You did nothing but cause problems as an IA Director. You gave minges "second chances" in the spot of ambassador and had allowed multiple people to abuse their powers in IA. You made a DEA Agency Manager leave their position cause you did nothing but soy about them and skipped the chain of command to report them. Not to mention your lack of communication with the department you were leading which lead to multiple instances of IA agents breaking policy especially with DEA that ended up leading to DEA having to lock out their armoury to anyone but themselves and SA+ and other changes to work around your ignorance. From when I interacted with you, you don't seem like a mean person, but regardless of what positions you have held, you are not fit to hold ANY Senior CL4 in my opinion.
Hello, to respond to hopefully all of this since their was a lot of work I done with the Committee at the time due to in Internal IA reforms, for Ambassador, if the “Second chances” come in the form of when an Ambassador was misbehaving in regards to get into DEA armoury, a strike was handed out but the Committee did remove it at the time.

Regarding the Agents of IA using the DEA armoury, during one of the meetings regarding it, I simply removed IAs ability to use said armoury due to how impractical it is to try and get hands on with an unwhitelisted role (IA Agents) since all of the IA offenders were people who have came from the past of over a year of having the IA job approve.

During the time, regarding the DEA Manager, my Chain of Command was the Committee, right now it isn’t since IA has gone through restructuring, but the Committee kept extreme close relations with the Directors of IA during that time and they wanted all reports heading their way.

For my Paragraph above tho, this has changed and IA now follow an implemented communication with all Department heads and Site Administration through the normal chain of command that everyone else uses now, which I follow as well to stay with the current times.

I understand the negative feelings towards me at the time, but the Committee did have me tied up on what I could do, and what they wanted said of me, the only time I did use my power was to remove IAs access completely from the use of DEA armoury, for everything else regarding second chances, was committees altering which I do apologise

• Love
Reactions: Asmodeus