Nov 17, 2022
Arizona
gayballs.gov
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:47359745

Discord name:
playdoughzombie

For how long have you played on CG SCP:
I've played on CG SCP for about a year now since November of 2022.

I am 18 years old as of September last year.

In what country are you located?:
I am currently living in the USA.

Time zone:
Mountain Standard Time

Character name(s):
F: Senior Agent "Watergate"
Consultant Daniel R. Kight

Civilian name:
Michael Richter

What server are you applying for?:
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
Yes~

What are your total levels?:
1708054198520.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
F Held:
E-11 LCPL
Consultant

F Holding:
Consultant
Senior Agent
SCP-096
SCP-22415
Seraph-9

CI Held:
CI-AX3
CI-BX3
CI-G
CI-D
CI-C Delcom

UNGOC Held:
UNGOC SPC
UNGOC LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
I've had my fair share of warnings, I've got a couple for RDM, FearRP, and FailRP, but no big time things like glitching and shit, all my warnings should be expired though.

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I've been a senior agent since October 10th 2023.
About 4 months.
Why are you applying for a Special Agent position?
I am applying for a Special Agent position because I've been a DEA agent since release and I've been wanting to move forward within the department for a while but never had the chance to do it, and recently I've started moving forward within the department. I'd like to be able to host training sessions for Senior Agents so we can get our numbers up. I'd also like to eventually try and work my way up to one of the 3 Senior CL4 roles within the agency so I can help with making the DEA a better agency than it already is. I also really like surface RP and combat, and since my departure from CI I haven't been able to participate in surface roleplay as much.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
I believe I am suitable for a Special Agent position because I have a ton of experience with SOP and CL4 roles, although I haven't had many I've been able to help with various projects and operations happening on the CL4 roles I have held/am holding. I also believe that I'm a pretty nice person but also I can help crack down on minges in the DEA. I am also a pretty good combatant and I believe I could be really good at fighting CI and whatnot. I also believe that I can be a great role player within the DEA as I've recently gotten more in depth with the role play on the server.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I'm not entirely sure of the amount of documents I've written and I've no way to check but I assume it's around 10 - 15 documents written and published. A good document requires attention to detail and good imagery to make the reader understand it better and feel what the words are saying. I believe that a good document requires a Table of Contents, a clear reasoning behind it, and a good recount of the situation or event that occurred. Documents should have a proper format and be easy to understand and read through and shouldn't jump from topic to topic too quickly.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
The responsibilities of a Special Agent in roleplay are as follows:

- Be a leader to the DEA around them
- Host Senior Agent Tryouts
- Stop hostile Groups of Interest
- Assist Ag. Manager+ in running the DEA
- Handle DEA troublemakers
- Give MC&D Permission to enter the site
- Negotiate for kidnapped individuals and SCPs
- Perform UNGOC outreaches [In the case of BTAC]
- Collect chemicals for the fridge [In the case of BTAC]

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Operative Status | Active
Code Name - "Watergate"
Biographical data
  • Birth Place - Medford, Oregon
  • Birthname - Alastor K. Richter
  • Gender - Male
  • Nationality - Caucasian
  • Height - 212 cm
  • Weight - 102 kg
  • Age - 37
  • DoB - April 4th, 1986
  • Eye Color - Blue
  • Hair Color - Black
    Likes - The USA, DEA, Mint Ice Cream, Ethics Member Tyrone Tiggle
    Dislikes - CI, Site Advisor "Puggo", Pineapple Pizza, The CIA
  • Phobias - Elafiphobia, Fear of Deer.
    Blood Type - AB+
Foundation Records
Rank - Senior Agent
Previous Rank - DEA Agent
Regiment - Surface Agency
History - Alastor K. Richter, born in 1986 to Alazano and Elizabeth Richter, both of them being employees of The Foundation, . Alastor was informed that his parents had been killed in a car accident after they were killed in a containment breach on Site-██. Alastor was then moved to a foster home where he stayed until the age of 18 at which time he applied to join the CIA in which he got accepted and performed covert operations in Canada for the next 3 years. Alastor eventually found himself in the world of the anomalous during an operation in Quebec, Canada. Alastor came into contact with a previously unknown anomaly now known as SCP-███. Alastor found the SCP roaming around his safehouse in the forest while he was looking for the reason his Generator turned off. Alastor found the source of his generator problem but didn't like what came with it, the Deer was staring at Alastor from afar causing him to hallucinate things, Alastor feeling like he was in danger pulled out his gun and started shooting the Deer that was staring at him, he managed to take down the Deer after unloading about 12 rounds into it. Alastor reported the incident to his superiors who thought him to be under the effects of drugs due to the fact that Foundation Agents had already cleared the scene of any evidence of the Deer's existance. The CIA then discharged him under suspicion that he was on drugs during an operation. Alastor came into contact with the foundation 3 years later at his home in ████████, Canada. Alastor was contacted by the Foundation due to his history with the CIA and SCP-███. We requested he join our operatives within the Department of External Affairs because of his excellent history of stealth and his secretive nature from his time within the CIA. Daniel had accepted our offer and was instructed to come to Site-██ which was coincedentally located very near to his home in ████████, Canada. Daniel was indoctrinated and given proper clearance access and was taught about the Foundation and what he would be doing with us, after we told him about the SCP he saw he seemed to almost jump at the opportunity to join us. Daniel stayed with the Department of External affairs for the next 4 years before being promoted to the role of Senior Agent within the department which he has been for the last 9 years. Daniel has applied to become a Special Agent within our department and we now are deciding whether he should be promoted or if he should stay as a Senior Agent.

Description | Alastor is a tall figure with black hair and blue eyes, he’s a middle aged man with shrapnel scars covering his back from a faulty grenade that went off during his training.

Attachments

• 1708054190719.png
    1708054190719.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 3

SquirrellyJr

Dec 30, 2022
Canada
1708396997094.png

Hello @Playdoughzombie ,

In regards to your Special Agent Application, after discussion we have decided to ACCEPT your Special Agent Application.

Please contact Deputy Director "Joseph Von Claus" (sir.colonize) over email to begin your orientation.

Welcome to the team Special Agent,

Agency Manager "Squirrelly"

Status
Not open for further replies.