[USA] Wick's Director of External Affairs Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:556344903
Discord name: z0iwnl8egng8eq9azd9ckg
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June 2022.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Wick", Jaymes Allen
Civilian name: Daniella Joniqua Ja'Keesha
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: My only active warning is for "Minor Glitching" for being a part of an illegal pyramid stack.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held
Nu-7 SGT
E-11 CPL
CI-D
Security Captain
O-1 CPL
Holding:
DEA Senior Agent
DEA Special Agent
DEA Agency Manager/Dpt. Manager

Overseer Assistant
A-1 SGT
Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?:
I am applying for Director as it's the only other option I have, considering I've held Manager for a couple of months. Another reason I am applying for this position is my confidence in leading an entire department without any help, as I have been trusted to do so by the former Directors who taught me everything I needed to learn in case one or both of them resigned suddenly.
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
To start, I have held a CL4 position in DEA for nearly 6 months, Throughout that time I have been of great assistance to the other managers and directors, helping them with small stuff from time to time as a Special Agent. When I was promoted to Manager in March, I was assigned to documentation which is a huge part of DEA's RP, creating new policies and handbooks for Agents and Special Agents. A little while after @"Comet"/Shoobinshurt was promoted to manager, I was reassigned to Interdepartmental Relations and Trainings, where @SquirrellyJr and I set out to change the way we handled training for Field Agent, which was confusing to some people. This involved several nights of work between Squirrelly and me, where I worked on making a new quiz for training and parts of the handbook. As of right now, I am currently working to have more training/wargames done between other departments/MTFs. I have contributed much more to this department besides what is stated above, but those examples are most important as they show what I've contributed to the most.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
Work with Site Admin/GOI's behind the scenes to create new policies/treaties
Assigning specific tasks to Managers to reduce the workload for both Directors
Create RP for DEA in the form of operations
Oversee BORTAC in the absence of a Subregiment lead
Promote new Managers from a list of potential candidates
Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
5/31/████, 06:20.

"How the fuck does he keep getting away with this?!" Wick shouts in his office.

In his hand is an autopsy report. It reads the following:
AUTOPSY REPORT: Murphy "Shark" Robinson
Cause of death: Fatal gunshot wound to the head
Time of death: 15:26, 5/██

The body was found roughly █ hours after death, in the External Affairs offices. We suspect that foul play may have been involved in his death, as the door to his office seemed to be broken through.
Right beside Wick is Mozzie, he holds up a document.

"Intel suggests that a person working for the CI Cell in Pinewood named "Evil Joese" may have been behind it, as transcripts from a hijacked radio frequency revealed. Feel free to look at it, let me know if you find anything interesting."

Mozzie puts the document on the desk, Wick starts to read:
???: Hello? Are you there?

[A distorted voice is heard, further analysis reveals this to be Evil Joese.]

Joese: The mission was a success, the Director is dead.

???: Good work, What we have accomplished will damage their morale for a while, but I fear they will recover just as quickly. Get to the extraction point as soon as possible, and be prepared for any retaliation we might face from them.

Joese: Got it, Boss.

*END OF AUDIO*
"Boss... Could that be referring to Pinhead??"
"Possibly, what about it?"
"Get ready, I'm going to make those fuckers pay."

Fast forward a couple of days.

A group of about 35 DEA Agents and 20 MTF Nu-7 Operatives are lined up in garage awaiting orders.

"Gents, today will be a day that is going to be in history. Today, we will get revenge for the death of Shark and raid the Chaos Insurgency bunker to capture their Commander. I want at least 3 LAVs deployed and a shitton of people with shields, is that clear?" Wick said.

"SIR YES SIR!" The crowd exclaimed.

Fast forward a couple of hours, the time is now 17:10.

After nonstop fighting, 90% of CI forces have been wiped out of the bunker. The Foundation suffered minimal casualties. A group of about 15 people were getting ready to push into the Commander's office.

"3, 2, 1, GO!"

They breached the door and managed to restrain Pinhead successfully before he could use his cyanide pill. However, one thing was out of the ordinary. Evil Joese was nowhere to be found.

"HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!" Wick yelled, whilst on the verge of tears.

Even though the Foundation had captured the CI Commander, the one person who kept taking the lives of their high ranking members was never caught. Wick has been fighting ever since to eventually bring an end to Evil Joese's terror, hopefully soon...

Big Iron

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 20, 2023
+ support too good for manager needs director

Status
Not open for further replies.