[USA] Wick's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Wick"

Sep 5, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:556344903
Discord name: z0iwnl8egng8eq9azd9ckg
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June of 2022, so about 1 Year and 6 months now (2400 Hours)
In what country are you located?: United States of America
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): "Wick" [BTAC-S], CI-B Jaymes Allen
Civilian name: "The Terrorist"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What are your total levels?:
1704438105217.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Held Roles:
CI-D
E-11 CPL
Nu-7 SGT
Security Captain
O-1 CPL
Holding:
CI-B
DEA Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a severe amount of punishments in the past, all of which were 6+ months ago, and have long since expired. My only active punishment is a Naming Conventions warning from last month for naming myself Lee "Thal" Company.
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I have been a Senior Agent for over 3 weeks now.
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I am applying for Special Agent as I have a strong desire to progress up the ranks, instead of doing nothing, all while working hard every step of the way. I would like to train new Agents/Operatives and show them that DEA has more to offer than defending CI raids and fighting on surface. Along with that, I have had motivation from others around me to apply, which has driven me to dedicate myself to this department more and more.
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
To put it short, I have a long history in regiments that deal with GOI's and surface relations, such as Nu-7 (Joined in early July 2022). Although I was never a high rank (Highest was SGT), I have gained experience in leadership with time, which led me to become a Captain of GENSEC for a brief period. During that time, I mentored hundreds of new Cadets/Officers and helped them to the best of my ability. My skills from that time would translate well in terms of training Agents and doing tryouts for Senior Agent. My combat ability is also unmatched, I am proficient in both CQC and Long-Range combat, being able to take down CI during a raid if need be. While I can be a bit unprofessional at times, I have started to change my mindset and take on a more serious attitude.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
So far, I have only written 4 documents during my time in DEA, and a couple more during my time as a GENSEC Captain (Not sure how many, lost my drafts a while back). My definition of a Good Document is one that has effort put into it, one that you can read and visualize what was going on at the time the document was being written. I also prefer documents that get straight to the point, along with including a good amount of detail and formatting inside of them.
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
In no specific order, the responsibilities of a Special Agent are to:
- Discipline and punish Agents if necessary
- Regularly host Senior Agent tryouts
- Train new Agents/Operatives
- Hand out permits to MC&D
- Negotiate for hostages in Open-Comms unless an Agency Manager or higher is online
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Senior Agent "Wick", Previous name ██████████, was clocking in for his daily shift at the DEA offices until gunshots erupted, This wasn't the sound of any normal firearm, it was the sound of an RPK coming from Personnel Wing.

The Chaos Insurgency had raided the Facility.

They were making their way toward the checkpoint, limited by the speed of their Juggernaut, which was not as fast as the rest. Just as quickly as CI started to shoot, Wick was already on the move, killing 3 CI along the way. He managed to get behind the rest of the CI, who was already at HCZ Primary. Unholstering his Freedom SR he kept "Just in case", he took out the rest of the raid along with the help of MTF Nu-7 and E-11, who were guarding HCZ at the time. The day continues as normal until a radio message comes through. A man with an ominous voice speaks:

"Could Senior Agent "Wick" please report back to the DEA offices?"

He had never been mentioned by name before, let alone requested by anyone, so he walks there, all while he is anxious the entire time, thinking to himself, "Could it be IA?" He arrives there, wondering where to go next. He sees a door labeled "DEA LEADERSHIP ROOM", it is wide open. He walks inside, only to see 2 suited men, sitting at a desk.

"Hello There, Wick. Please take a seat."

Last edited:

Kwan

Aug 3, 2023
+support
Wick is a great agent, I always see him running around helping in facility or on surface and I think he would make a great sp. agent.

Reactions: "Wick"

movdaodkoaf

CG Gold VIP
Jun 15, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Good Day @"Wick", after much deliberation External Affairs leadership has decided to accept your request for promotion; congratulations. Please get into contact with me via email (@Roach) to get started.

Contact an Admin in-game for your whitelist

Last edited:
Reactions: "Wick"
Status
Not open for further replies.