Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Currently holding Consulant. Held NU7 Lt
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A rdm warn that is expried.
1717066581523.png

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
-
I think I'm suitable for ECA because I greatly understand the code of ethics conduct and legal codex. I also have good leadership skills. I'm an approachable person and can handle stressful situations. I have held cl4 twice and have experience keeping a cl4 job and position.
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Authorizing AA when a code 5 happens if needed.
-Giving D class work permits when requested.
-Authorizing KOS past airlock
-Assisting Ethics with anything they need help with.
-Keep up the Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct, and Foundation Legal Codex.
- Represent ethics when they are not on site.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
After working in the foundation for a while, James wonders what he wants to do next. While walking around in the personal wing, he stared at the ethics wing, thinking if he should apply after a long day at the medical bay. Working, he sat down at his office and pondered whether he should use it. When he began thinking, he finally started writing and posting his application. After applying, he went on his way to his daily activities of working in medical psych evals curing patients. He got the response. He walks up to the ethics wing, anxious and nervous. The stairs feel longer for some reason as if they were growing. James enters the room and is greeted by an ethics member who is waiting to interview James.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

A message has been received from the Site-65 Ethics Committee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Wraffle's Ethics Committee Assistant Application.
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become an Ethics Committee Assistant, please get in contact with me or any Ethics Committee Member for your orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.