Civilian name: Mrs. Ynnead
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • NU-7 Pvt., C.I Alpha
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • N/A None
Why are you applying for Security Captain?
  • I’m applying to be a captain to make Security better than it is at the moment. In my short time being here I have done a better job at leading people then current officers and captains, I want to fix/ Change the way it works now. There is no order in any of it. It needs a Change and I feel that I can serve the change. Some may say that i might be dumb for doing this but I know that For the better of the server that this role can provide that
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
  • I want to create a change with in security, and I know I can be a great captain with leadership skills, and I have experience being a officer/ “leader” in other Rp servers Mostly Star wars
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
  • The responsibilities of a captain is a Simple but difficult order, their main job is to make sure all of the security is doing their job and that no Foolery happens, the other jobs are to make sure D block is under controlled all the time. Another Job a captain will hold would be a “Father” figure to other Security they need to ready to help any one that does not understand or answer any questions they might have.
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Ynnead joined the SCP Foundation as a Cadet for the security team, demonstrating exceptional analytical skills on people and objects and a keen sense of moral judgment. After some time as a member of the security team, Ynnead was spotted and then Promoted to assist in ensuring the Foundation's Security operations.

Incident ████-01:
  • Date: [Redacted]
  • Summary: Ynnead played a crucial role in addressing the ethical implications of testing SCP-████ on Class-D personnel. Ynnead's thorough analysis and compelling argument led to the development of alternative testing methods that reduced harm while still gathering necessary data.
SCP-173 Containment Review:
  • Summary: Ynnead identified a potential ethical violation in the containment procedures of SCP-173, where maintenance personnel were exposed to unnecessary risks. Ynnead proposed enhanced safety protocols, which were subsequently implemented, resulting in a significant decrease in personal injuries.
Project Lazarus:
  • Summary: During the controversial Project Lazarus, which involved the resurrection of deceased personnel for intelligence gathering, Ynnead was instrumental in advocating for the mental health support of revived individuals. This led to the establishment of a dedicated psychological support unit within the Foundation.

P.S Sorry about the Short Lore, Did not know what to make
-Update, Nu-7 Pvt, Also C.I Alpha

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2024
Deception Station, Antarctica
+Support
When I first met Ynnead I thought he was a bit immature but he quickly proved that thought wrong with his further behavior and dedication to combative personnel roles. Very funny guy and great in a firefight, definitely should be considered for this role as he is also quite active. Him making it onto Nu-7 fairly quickly after I first met him when he was a cadet should definitely hold some weight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.