What server are you applying for? SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 116

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 LCPL
- Senior Agent
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No warnings, bans, or kicks

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- 23 days

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- I really enjoy playing DEA and want to continue moving up the ranks. Being a Special agent will also give me experience with CL4 roles so that in the future I could apply for a senior CL4 role.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- I play DEA a lot and enjoy the chain of command and would really enjoy the ability to be able to accept or deny MC&D permits. On top of that I am very serious in RP situations and would really take my role as Special agent seriously.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 1-2 documents. A good document would get straight to the point stating things such as their name, profession, how they got into the foundation, etc. When interrogation of a CI takes place the document should also include their rank, any ranks of others they gave away, what their objective was, etc. To finish of the document for a civilian you can include what they saw during their time in the foundation and how long they have been in their for. Asking how long they have been in there for is very important to making sure you administer the right amnestics.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
A special agent is responsible for assisting Agency managers wherever needed, conducting covert operations on the ground, giving out MC&D permits, and upholding the overall values of the DEA. They also assist in giving out tryouts to find out what agents are worthy to become senior agents. Ordering Agents and Senior agents to stations. Assisting in opening AA when authorized.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Zony Z Ziger worked with a covert squad conducting kidnappings of people of interest. Zony Z Zigers job was to secure the person of interest then interrogate them for as much intel as possible. Zony Z Ziger worked with many different people during this period but one mission would have him crossing paths with the foundation. Zony Z Ziger was interrogating a new person of interest when they started talking about the anomalous. Not knowing what to do he dug further and found out this person was a mid ranking member of the Chaos Insurgency. When reporting his findings to his superiors Zony Z Ziger was knocked unconscious and taken to an unknown military base called Site 65. There he was asked what he found out from the CI and impressed with his interrogation techniques and how much intel Zony Z Ziger gather it was decided to make him part of the DEA. Zony Z Ziger then conducted many missions with the DEA kidnapping and interrogating CI and Civilians. Over time and after a little too many tryouts he became a senior agent. During his time as a senior agent he continued to work with the foundation and was eventually approached by an agency manager and was asked to become a special agent.

Last edited:

Tony "T" Tiger

Apr 4, 2023
+support

PROS:
-Good senior agent
-No warnings/kicks/bans
-On DEA a lot

-Knows how to write a good doc but only 2 written

CONS:

-Not a lot of whitelists
-Only 2 docs written
-Still kind of new to the server

Overall he could make a good SPC agent bet he is still kind of new

Reactions: Zach121004

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support

PROS:
-Good senior agent
-No warnings/kicks/bans
-On DEA a lot

-Knows how to write a good doc but only 2 written

CONS:

-Not a lot of whitelists
-Only 2 docs written
-Still kind of new to the server

Overall he could make a good SPC agent bet he is still kind of new
Docs are cringe ive only written one

Reactions: Zach121004

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Congratulations, your application for SPECIAL AGENT has been accepted by DEA Command. Reach out directly via email for training. (@_.shark._)

Status
Not open for further replies.