[USA] Zunk's Director of Medicine Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZunkCoffee

Jun 29, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:780053762

Discord name: .zblock. (Consultant Zunk)

For how long have you played on CG SCP: For over 2 months now

In what country are you located?: Argentina

Time zone: GMT-3

Character name(s): Zunk "Sorrow", "Sorrow"

Civilian name: Zunk M.W Kerganac (Zunk "Sorrow)

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Only one whitelist role.
- Consultant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
When I first played I got a FRP warning, soon after a RDM one, both are over a month old now, and in my previous account.
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?

-
I'm applying for directorship of medicine to improve on the Medical Department, I've seen many errors, and wrong doings, and during my job as a consultant I've wanted nothing but to step up and actually bring change and something new to the department, this of course couldn't be achieved without proper consultant's and the amazing medical staff we have.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:

-
I have plenty of experience as a Consultant, I've played this role for some time and I've got accustomed to the CL4 duties which have been amazing so far, I've got various ideas for RP, and I am a good writer as well, I think I can not only bring good changes to the MD but also bring interesting plots and stories to the RP within the MD

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:

-
The director of medicine is in charge of all medical staff inside the foundation, they are in charge of the CL4 consultants and their behaviour, they oversee all medical practices and treatments, they represent the whole Medical Department and keep the image of it, they also track medical licenses and can give them too.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Zunk M.W Kerganac
"Given the conditions when he was first found by the foundation, It is honestly suprising that they are even alive, we thought that they were dead when we first breached the GOI-███ Cult, suprisingly, they still had a pulse, and we took them in the evacuation helicopters, MTF-██ reported that they were barely breathing and that they felt oddly uncomfortable around this individual." -MTF-██ COM
1.png

"I remember "Sorrow" yeah, I was in site the day he was transported in as a casualty of █████, those sick cultists, I was a former Doctor at the medbay, we got news of a POI that had just been helicoptered in and that was in a critical condition, and yes they were, I dont even know how that man survived, multiple lacerations, broken bones, it was a miracle that he could even have a fuctioning lung at that point, we intubed him and watch over him, many say we performed a miracle. I really don't think we did much to save him."

CCTV EXTRACTION OF ZUNK CAPTIVITY, ATTA 2100 HOUR
Sarkic Cult & Background
Zunk M.W Kerganac was born in France, Paris, their family was of good wealth but those minor details are not the important part, Zunk Studied medicine during the 2000's and got himself a good work as a Infectious disease Doctor in the Lariboisière Hospital AP-HP one of the main Hospital's in Paris.
During the event's of a Terrorist Attack in Paris, the Sarkic Cult took the chance to participate and start kidnapping people all over france, it is estimated over 10.000 people went missing in a single night, one of those individuals was Zunk
From what we managed to get from Zunk's therapy and psych evaluations was that he tried and manages to supress the memories of such event, we discussed the possibility of their memories being supressed by some sort of magic, knowing the Sarkic Cult is experienced in their sort of Blood magic themselves, still under investigation.

Apparently we investigated the Cult Site further, we found various documents regarding rituals and how they attempted to create the "Perfect" Human link between their god and a mortal, of course they failed a lot of times, so they scrapped this idea entirely, and decided to start working on creating on what religion is known as "Angels" of their own religion, they actually succeded in this, creating powerful Type-Green reality benders and necromancy users, MTF-███ have dealt with the recon of said individuals and we are still eliminating them as of this being written. Zunk, likely, was one of those tests, we managed to capture photographs of files and other devices, apparently they were recording the process of the "Transformation", in some way we understood that said test was not sucessful, it was pretty common that these "Transformations" failed, as human bodies couldn't withstand the force of said transformation.

4.png
In this picture you can see The Sarkic Cult

They are the responsibles for the Incident and terrorist attack in Paris in ████

Those 4 in the picture are considered Gran-Sarkists within their religion

DATA FROM CAMERA FOUND INSIDE THE CULT'S OPERATION BASE
SCP & Their Work
Zunk Was deemed for termination by The Sarkic Cult, luckily that same week, days before his termination and transformation to a blood monster, MTF-██ Raided the Sarkic Cult, and managed to save around 327 individuals out of the 10.000 estimated, Zunk was quickly Kant Readed and brought to Site-██ to investigate and heal, he was shortly put inside a "Humanoid Chamber" Until they were concious and capable of answering some questions.
Zunk apparently had some weird Humes during this stage, but they were brief and short.

When Zunk woke-up, they were studied, and researched to see the effects of the Failed Ritual, researchers deemed him innofensive, and still a possible matter of study, so Zunk was kept inside the "Humanoid Chamber", until one day, during a Containment Breach, Zunk was liberated from his chamber by the Chaos Insurgency, This proven by the CCTV recordings of the breach, they didn't talk to him, they didn't question him, they opened his cell among other humanoid cells and left, Zunk was left alone inside Site-██, The MTF team Nine Tailed Fox quickly rushed to site, to see that Zunk had managed to save the lives of 6 researchers and 1 security unit, they were quickly arrested and put back in his cell.

This action was the main interest of the superiors, they investigated the case, and recognized Zunk's participation managed to save the important life of some active researchers. It was then, it was decided Zunk was going to be given Class-E Amnestics and employed as a medical unit, given their expertise, it was a good shot to overlook his behaviour and activites while he worked for the Foundation, this was how they started working.

Medical Lead & Future Endeavors
Given their current position as Medical Lead, A consultant, they were a candidate for Future Directorship of their department, though there was a bit of dispute among the foundation personnel over this, someone with the background Zunk has can not really be trusted with such roles, and they deemed it "Irresponsible" and a "Danger" to the SCP Foundation, but given their current roles they decided that their background was not to be considered a danger factor when employing him, they quickly arranged a few meetings, and Zunk was given the news.

"You are the next candidate for Directorship in the Medical Department"

. - .
Zunk will be able to now work closer to their main field, Medicine, and this has brought him great happines.
We will still look forward to study and investigate how his past can affect his present, but until then, we shall see...

- RAISA Administrator, █████ ██████

coops

Feb 24, 2023
this is your first message so how are you consultant without a app?

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
+sapport
-first of all, just wanted to say alot of effort has been put in this application.
-I have been evolved in some of the passive RP with you and genuinely see you put in a lot of effort in each step, utilizing pac in interesting ways and building quite a bit of lore off it.
- I constantly see you working with different departments, especially research and keeping good terms with the lvl4 in each departments
- never had a bad interaction with you and I feel your the right balance of seriousness without taking everything to serious

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
From the Office of Site Administration

[ AUTOMATED RE-ASSIGNMENT MESSAGE ]

DATE OF ASSIGNMENT
[ 7/16/20██ ]

[ PLAYING MESSAGE ]

Dear @ZunkCoffee, thank you for applying for the position. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application. We regret to inform you that we have not been selected for this position. You may contact a member of the Site Administration team to understand this decision better.

Best Regards

Site Director Havoc

9f6nbSSRmaWw6Kb-0_nYUrEhgb790m5meInmZpJ2Q4mM7hQL7lak83eYyfdu7YgX1CMQEKmChs-W42lubDPqEcDDoLwyKJR8d_l6kZxwQC4aqpODmldV3akzexKjfDxuOBNbXxR2OtkQICrW_e5CyYo

Status
Not open for further replies.