[USA] Zyon "Orca" Gordon DoM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca

Nov 15, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:576926144
Discord name: Origin0666
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I joined the server for the first time 2-3 years ago but was not active up until October of 2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Zyon “Orca” Gordon
Civilian name: Changeling
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes!
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
  • E-11 SPC (Holding)
  • Consultant (Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I have not received anything
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
  • Though I have been consultant for only a month or so, I’ve always been interested in doing all I can to assist all medical personnel as well as helping find ways to increase roleplay and making medical roleplay more enjoyable. Recently medical has been lacking with players and I hope by (potentially) becoming DoM I can find ways to increase player states as well as their enjoyment, that being said by applying for this position I could be given the opportunity to do more than I can do now.
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
  • I’d like to start off by stating by no means do I believe myself to be better than any other applicant, I believe everyone could suit the jobs in their own way; that being said I am a highly active consultant, there is not a day you won’t see me on even if it’s for a few hours at a time. I find that I perform the job of medical consultant quite well and have been passionate about the medical jobs since I got my license. I generally get along with everyone and I try my best to treat everyone as equally as possible. As stated above with this position I would be able to improve what I can do to assist the medical staff and I would want nothing more than to do such. I will admit I have run into a few small bumps due to lack of knowledge in some areas, but after being educated I have improved.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
  • Medical Directors are of course in charge of medbay, they oversee absolutely everything including consultants. They look through Consultant applications and discuss with medical leadership if the individual would be well suited for the position, and if they are the Directors will train them; they also have the more difficult job of demoting people from said position.. They help make documents to assist in Roleplaying and help with relations of higher ups. It’s also very important for Medical Directors to understand the ideas of Leadership since all of Medical personnel will be looking towards them for advice and ideas.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Within the shadowy confinement of Site-65, Consultant Zyon “Orca” Gordon rose through the ranks quite fast with unprecedented expertise in the medical field (for more information, check the consultant app posted here). Her career took a spin when she encountered SCP-███ a powerful and mysterious entity with baffling biological properties. Her education in Biomedical Science and Engineering assisted in her finding out how to contain the bizarre anomaly. Still, she also used her knowledge to discover the biological properties that SCP-███ -held, shining light on pathways for understanding and addressing entities with natural properties. Zyon “Orca” Gordon stands by treating all foundation personnel alike, constantly creating chemicals not only to cure them of illnesses but also to assist in the contaminants of breached scps.
When Zyon has free time, she likes to read more into the anomalous entities held within the foundation sites across the globe (to an extent, of course). She examines the files and calculates formulas to help figure out ways to experiment on the biological scps. Zyon also continues to read medical tests, new medical treatments, and revolutionary medical discoveries and will often discuss her findings with her husband and fellow consultant, Dennis “Biggie” Gordon.
She is aspiring to take her knowledge to the extreme, so Zyon has set her eyes on applying to become Director Of Medicine within Site-65. With visions to help change medical protocols as necessary, she would also like to help find ways all of the medical can work as a team on research projects and medical protocols. Driven by a sense of duty to both humans and anomalous entities, Zyon navigates the complex web of foundation policies and operations, earning the respect of her peers and superiors alike. Her potential occupation as Director of Medicine will mark a new era of medical leadership and advancements.

Reactions: Socky

Socky

Jun 30, 2022
Oregon USA
+Support
+Super Active
(Pls sleep more you need it)
+Always informing medical personnel of CoC, FLC, and CoE
+Good Teacher

- Experience

Issun Kybersis

May 17, 2022
+Support

Quite literally should be the Face of medical easy
Extremely friendly
professional
Cares about Medical employees
Probably would give them a 401k and Dental

But seriously, great consultant, active, friendly, and knows what they're doing!

Good luck!

Hypnotoad

Feb 7, 2023
+ Support

Excellent medical professional on site, does more than is required of her and I am sure she will make an excellent addition to the Director of Medicine position. Good luck Orca.

Senior Ambassador Sledge

Oct 25, 2023
Cincinnati Ohio, United States
+Massive Support
Most Active out of all the other applicants
Good CL 4, ready for Sr CL 4 role
Professional, and I've personally seen new Doctors and Sr Doctors she's trained to be drastically better than previous Doctors and Sr Doctors.

Orca is the most active Consultant I see, she's always available and there to help people and is a fantastic teacher. I have seen many CL 2 doctors actually know how to make medication to treat me and it's because of Orca teaching them. Gone are the days of the Combat Medics who don't know how to make medication! Best of luck to you Orca.

Tryolas_1919

May 13, 2023
+support best and most active medical player i have ever met in CivilNetworks Garry's Modification Secure Contain Protect (SCP) Roleplay server

Wraffle

Dec 19, 2023
+ Massive Support
One of most active consultants and just overall a great consultant

Chad

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
+Support
Wow everyday I get on Civil Networks Secure Contain Protect United States of America Roleplay Garry's Mod Server. I think how could such a good person already not be Director of Medicine as this person leads roleplay in the Medical Department like no other. Truly inspiring as someone who is a Civil Gamers Expert I truly look up too you.

:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Orca

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
+SUPPORT

It was a pleasure talking/working with you and I've witnessed you be very helpful to new medical personnel. Definitely one of the better consultants in my eyes and I think you're ready to move up. Best of luck!

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
From Site Administration
To: Orca

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @Orca

Thanks for showing interest in the Position of "Director of Medicine", Site Administration has deemed you not yet suitable for the position of "Director of Medicine",
Please Reach out to me on Discord (@ryaeuns) on further details regarding the denial.

Kind Regards,

Site Director Pyro

• Sad
Reactions: "Recker"
Status
Not open for further replies.