USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlone

Nov 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (My steam name acc name is prokill203)
How many hours of playtime do you have: I have 231 hours on the server
AGE 17
In what country are you located: U.S
Time Zone: PST
Foundation Name: Vlone [O-1 LCPL]
Chaos name C.I name is Johnny Vigil
Civilian name: Civi name is John Vigil
Steam ID: 76561199119064542
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do have a MIC
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): im applying for SCP-RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first time I staffed on this server
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have a 1 warning for FAILRP for being a gun dealer in the facility but I didnt know and wasnt paying attention to what was happening.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes I do have staff experience but on a game called dayz and I have 2k hours on that game.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have experience with serious roleplay but on a another game
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on at least 4 hours everyday but the weekends about 7 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Reason is so I can give the people a more chance of having fun and to let them know that we also struggle and we are here to try and help them with there problems as we are always there if they need us.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: Well I wouldnt say more special I just im more of a hard worker and I tend to get more stuff done and hope to make people always have a good time. (im also a really quick learner)

Last edited:

Pyro

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jul 19, 2022
Ontario, Canada
+Support

+Lots of playtime
+Previous staff experience
(However not on GMOD)
+Friendly Interactions
+Helpful

+/- Decent application
+/- Previous warning
(No ill intent)

Skylar

Oct 23, 2022
+Support

Good Playtime.
Great interactions.
Your application could use more
effort though.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
-Support
* Follow the Application guidelines, your title fails to meet those requirements. Ensure you read the instructions when making a staff application.
* Low effort application. You have only put 1 sentence answers. Quality is better than quantity, but 1 sentence answers show a lack of effort into the application.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
+ Support
+ Good guy, never had any issues with him
+ Previous staff experience

- Application could use improvement.

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi Vlone,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.