Denied Variations in genders for skins

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BubblegumPop

Aug 11, 2022
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Adds variations in genders e.g. female characters in the skin collections as well.

Has something similar been suggested before?:
No idea

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

People can be more creative and have more to mess around with in the server.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
You might get drooled on by a 60 year old guy joining the server

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
People can be more artistic and expressive about themselves and as an art form.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack G
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Farrah

Jan 21, 2023
+Support

The only faction that has a female model is the STS and yet no other faction does. Is only cosmetic, but I can understand of people wanting to flesh it out really.

Jack G

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 19, 2021
-support
A virtual garry's mod model isn't expressing an art form it's playing as a skin online. I rly don't understand the fuss. If you play TF2, do you complain because there's not a female character in the game? There's countless other games I could name too but I'm not gonna waste my time, much like I doubt developers want to spend time on this.
I think there's much bigger issues than female models.
Pac 3 is accessible and can create female models if 'that' necesarry.

Reactions: Tommy

BenShapiro

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Sep 7, 2022
+support
I would like a female model to play as in game. Kinda sucks we don't get one and I don't want to pay £8 a month to play my own gender. Will get denied anyway because a lot people on the server have never saw a woman before and don't like them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kvalax and Doofy

Farrah

Jan 21, 2023
+support
I would like a female model to play as in game. Kinda sucks we don't get one and I don't want to pay £8 a month to play my own gender. Will get denied anyway because a lot people on the server have never saw a woman before and don't like them.
The last part made me spat out my drink from snorting too hard.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-support
A virtual garry's mod model isn't expressing an art form it's playing as a skin online. I rly don't understand the fuss. If you play TF2, do you complain because there's not a female character in the game? There's countless other games I could name too but I'm not gonna waste my time, much like I doubt developers want to spend time on this.
+support
Domestic disturbance call ??‍♂️

BubblegumPop

Aug 11, 2022
-support
im not complaining its just a suggestion, and yeah just like ben said, paying 8 pounds for a female sounds dumb

Reactions: BenShapiro

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
+support
Can be good lore made to , i kinda want more models in general but hey this can improve lore more so big+
i would say atleast 1 model per regiment so less work for the dev team

Last edited:

Merlin

Nov 16, 2022
-support

As it stands the model packs in use mostly don't include female models. Creating 12+ female models is a lot of development work which is probably better spent elsewhere. Most of the existing models are also ambiguous enough that people can RP as (albeit butch) female characters if they really want to.

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
-Support
Making new skins is a lot of dev work, just play fortnite if you want a lot of female skins

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
- Support

- A lot of effort for a small almost unnoticeable outcome
- Hitboxes might get fd up
- Unnecessary
- Won't improve RP much
- Will cause some issues with certain players from my experience......

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Suggestion Denied

Hi Bubblegumpop, Your suggestion has been denied.

We have no issue with adding woman playermodels, but the issue is there's not many to choose from that is acceptable for our server. If you wish to create a suggestion where you have specific playermodels, this verdict may be changed in the future.

Regards.​

• Angry
Reactions: BenShapiro
Status
Not open for further replies.