Status
Not open for further replies.

vasily

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Oct 14, 2021
Your in-game name:AG JLT vasily kvachantiradze
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:183968774
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198328203276/
Date of ban: 11/11/2021
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Glitch Abuse
Who banned you: Dor
Ban length?: 1 week
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: When i get warned i don't repeat same rule break
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? i have some warnings don't know exact number i also now that i got banned about 8-9 months ago for mrdm
Why should you be unbanned: I did not think it was glitch abuse for a second and max i thought i would get a warning but looks like i did major rule break, if i knew it was glitch abuse i would definitely not do it
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I have read all the rules and i am sure i wont get another warning/ban
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I really like the server i am very active on it and really enjoy playing with this community

Last edited:

{Mercs}DoR

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 23, 2021
Hello Vasily thanks for making an appeal. To give more detail on your ban (as i notice it's missing). I was one of the 2 active staff on working my way through sits when i see like 3 SAS making a sit at the same time relating to someone within water tower. I take on of them and check you were indeed in the tower (i witnessed you in there trying to kill people) and i take you to the roof of 10th garage and bring all of the SAS who made sits. There i receive news it was your 3rd time doing it in the day (not 100% sure on how true that is) and you had killed a few people in there. So after i get your side i do determine it is glitch abuse but as i was unsure of what time to give i head to the LOL channel which had a few of the admins and beskar in. There i ask the time and they say to give you 1 week which I inform you of (if i remember) tell you to take it here if necessary then ban you.

vasily

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Oct 14, 2021
Hello Vasily thanks for making an appeal. To give more detail on your ban (as i notice it's missing). I was one of the 2 active staff on working my way through sits when i see like 3 SAS making a sit at the same time relating to someone within water tower. I take on of them and check you were indeed in the tower (i witnessed you in there trying to kill people) and i take you to the roof of 10th garage and bring all of the SAS who made sits. There i receive news it was your 3rd time doing it in the day (not 100% sure on how true that is) and you had killed a few people in there. So after i get your side i do determine it is glitch abuse but as i was unsure of what time to give i head to the LOL channel which had a few of the admins and beskar in. There i ask the time and they say to give you 1 week which I inform you of (if i remember) tell you to take it here if necessary then ban you.
I am sorry for not specifying the scenario yes i did it 3 times but at that point i did not realize it was bug abuse. if i knew it counts as bug abuse i definitely would not do it

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Appeal Denied

Hi Vasily, Thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal
I've decided to deny your ban appeal based on the severity of glitch abuse: a 5-7 day ban is standard for this sort of conduct, given yourself in this appeal admit:​
and max i thought i would get a warning
It is exactly why we must make an example out of people who abuse glitches.
Given the length of the ban you may not re-appeal this ban.​

Status
Not open for further replies.