Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Your Discord name & tag: Aids

What server is this for, Network, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: SCPRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 811174649517965315

Date of ban (if known): about 10/14/2022

Reason for ban (if known): 1688377501826.png
i scent him the same link 6 more times (he didn't tell me to stop, he just blocked me and banned me permanantly)
Who banned you?: '-Kväck-'#9107

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: noope

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): idk why he banned me, i had called him, we spoke, he got mad about the geometry dash beatbox and he banned me (he didn't say a word that it was annoyin him).

here's the link, it is nothing sexual nor innapropreate:

here's also the dms:

i hope that made everything clear.

Thanks, Lasha.

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello @Linus Tech Tips

Please can you provide your permenant Discord ID, you can find this by right clicking you name in any discord server / channel and pressing "Copy user ID", once you have copied this, please can you post below.

Regards,
Yeke

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Linus Tech Tips ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing our logs, you were banned on the 21/10/2022 where you were issues a ban for harassing our staff members by repeatedly adding them to group chats and being a general nuisance, as in the past I have had to personally deal with your antics, though you may not have remembered this being the reason for your ban due to the length of time, however there does not seem to be any remorse in this appeal showing that you do not deserver to return at this time.

I believe there is cause for self reflection before placing another ban appeal, you may appeal in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.