Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Feb 18, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Hop3less6

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
In total I have 485 hours on the server (According to my 1 year achievement)
In the past month I have about 4 days and 12 hours logged / 108 hours
In what country are you located?:
I am Located in the United Kingdom, and England to be specific
Time zone:
UTC + 0 (GMT)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
'Verlocity' (O1 LCPL)
Chaos name (include your rank):
Jasyon Jones (CI - G [TEU - 1SGT] )
Civilian name:
Ramierez Jones
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:529816945
Discord ID (name#0000):
verlocity
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK SCP-RP
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes this is the first application I have made for the civil networks
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 8 warnings in the time I have spent on Civil Networks, 2 for metagaming, 1 for RDM, 1 for fearrp, 1 for failrp, 1 for NLR, 1 for combat cuffing and 1 for hitbox abuse.
All have expired though
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Personally, I have no previous staff experience inside of a gaming community. But I'm willing to learn and be apart of one.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have some experience in serious roleplay scenarios. Some of them partaking within the Civil Networks SCP - RP UK server. For example, I have partaken in treason roleplay when I was in NU7 with 2 other members of the NU7 team. Furthermore, I participated in the GOC Vs Foundation war that took place late 2023 (around November / December ish). As well as partaking in the E11 treason event that happened earlier on in February (I was the ISD side).
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Everyday I can probably be online for about 1 - 2 + hours everyday.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Personally, I would like to become a moderator in order to better the server for the community as a whole, this can be done in terms of answering / being a port of call for help in any situations that involve rule breaks and or violations. Furthermore, I want to be able to provide a better experience for newer / lesser experienced players, as well as veterans of the SCP - RP server by stopping anyone that tries to intrude / interrupt / ruin any RP scenarios that are going on on the server. Thirdly, I would like to learn the inner workings of how the server operates / how staff deal with things and think. Finally, I just want to have a safe / secure RP environment that people are able to RP with no interruptions and I think I can help achieve this.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
In my opinion, I believe that I should be chosen to become a Civil Networks Moderator because I am someone who can switch from fun and messing around to serious pretty quickly, being able to switch depending on if people break the rules or not. Furthermore, I am able to keep my composure In game as well as in sits; being able to keep a serious complexion all throughout my time in game. Furthermore, I am a pretty active member of the server consistently being online pretty much everyday; This allows me to Fulfil my duties as a staff member if needed but also help anyone that needs help on the server pretty reliably. Finally, I'm a pretty reasonable guy who just wants to better an already amazing experience.

If anyone has any feedback I'm down to listen and improve myself upon this constructive criticism.

Omega-1 LCPL - Holding
CI-G - Holding
Nu7 CSG - held

Last edited:

JohnFinn00

Feb 3, 2024
+/- Neutral
- Very High VTime
- Good application

- No interactions
- 8 warnings and I don't know when he got the last one

Verlocity

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Feb 18, 2024
Hello @Verlocity , today I will be giving you a +/- Neutral leading to - Support for the following reasons:

- Active within the server
- Detailed Application

- Not many interactions
- Large amount of warnings that just expired
- No previous staffing experience
- Haven't been within the community for too long

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon
Although I haven't been in the community for too long, I would like to still have a positive impact for new players but also for the veterans that play on the server.
Furthermore, if I'm being honest most of my warnings were from when I used to minge on tech expert. I've since basically stopped playing on Tech expert and don't really minge around anymore (however I can 100% see why it is a concern, I wont let them hold me back)

Status
Not open for further replies.