Trial Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Feb 18, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
Hop3less6
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):

1715028629120.png
1715028659832.png
Based on the 1 month achievement I have spend a total of 648 hours on the server and I started playing seriously since November 2023.
But in the past month I have spent 50 hours on the server.
In what country are you located?:
The UK (England to be specific
Time zone:
(GMT+1)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF O1 CPL "Velocity"
Chaos name (include your rank):
Jayson Jones (I was removed for inactivity)
Civilian name:
Ramierez Jones
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:529816945
Discord ID (name#0000):
verlocity
Do you have a mic?:
yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
No
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have 8 warnings in total
2 for Metagaming, 1 for RDM, 1 for combat cuffing, 1 for Hitbox abuse, 1 for FEARrp, 1 for FailRp, 1 for NLR
NOTE:
my last warning was on January 6th and I Believe all my warnings have expired

-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I haven't had any staffing experience in a gaming server, but externally I have on things like discord servers and such.
(Years ago I was a moderator for a discord server with like 10k people, it was years ago so don't judge me)
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I do have experience with Serious Roleplay, With me being previously Nu7 and now O1 I have been gracefully given the opportunity for the ability to partake in serious RP in O1 like ISD wars against A1. With kidnappings with O1 and TLB. As well as countless events that have occurred this year of 2024. So I have serious Roleplay experience.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
to be honest for the past month or so I haven't been as active but hopefully staff would give me motivation to play the server.

In short: Probably like an hour or 2 a day after revising.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
Personally, I would like become a moderator because I think it would be fun and engaging, as ever since I started playing last year I've enjoyed the server and want to make a better place for everyone. Furthermore, I also wanna help new players in the server with understanding the rules and help them feel welcome on the server. As well as this, I would like to help existing players with their problems in the server such as rule breaks and refunds and etc. Finally, I would like to be become a moderator because to better understand the Server rules and learn the inner workings of staff on the server (I think it would be fun to learn everything and interact with people)

-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I think I would be a good fit due to my ability to be serious when needed and also not to act biased as well as Emotional about any staff issues. Furthermore, I am pretty confident in my self but also I know when I might need to get higher guidance (I'm not afraid of asking for help from other people regarding the issues I face). Furthermore, I want to help the server to become better place for newer people and want them to know that staff are always there to help if need be. Finally, I want to get to know everyone and have them be able to reliably trust me to deal with situations accordingly.

YandereMuffin

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Dec 25, 2023
+ Support
- Good App
- Good amount of time on the server
- No warnings recently/lowish amount of warnings
- Only a few interactions with you (but none were bad)

:)

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Good application
A few decent interactions
Experience on the server
No recent warns

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Accepted :)

Hello @Verlocity ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by our recruitment team, your application has been successfully accepted. We invite you to join our TeamSpeak at your earliest convenience and wait in the interview waiting room and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process. We understand that your time is valuable, so if you experience any significant delays, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.