Versa's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Versa

May 29, 2022
Your in-game name: [GL] Versa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:610520594
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199181306916/
Date of ban: 2/15/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Banned By Cloak
Who banned you: Cloak
Ban length?: Permaban
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Both
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
I understand the concerns raised regarding the actions that led to my ban, and I am committed to taking proactive measures to ensure that similar incidents do not occur again in the future.

To address the question of what I will do to prevent a recurrence of such behavior, I want to emphasize my dedication to personal growth, continuous learning, and responsible online conduct. Here are the steps I will take to stop this from happening again:

• Self-reflection and Accountability: I deeply understand the importance of self-reflection and taking responsibility for one's actions. I have engaged in rigorous introspection to identify the underlying factors that contributed to my previous inappropriate behavior. By recognizing these triggers and actively monitoring my thoughts and emotions, I can better manage them and make more informed decisions.
    • Education and Awareness: I recognize the need for a comprehensive understanding of the network's rules, guidelines, and community standards. I will diligently familiarize myself with all relevant policies, ensuring that I am fully aware of what constitutes appropriate behavior and what actions are considered violations. Staying updated on any revisions or updates to these guidelines will be a priority for me.
    • Mindful Communication: I acknowledge that effective communication is vital to maintaining a respectful and constructive environment within the network. Moving forward, I will approach all interactions with mindfulness and care, choosing my words thoughtfully to promote clarity and understanding. I will actively listen to others, show empathy, and respond in a respectful manner, even in times of disagreement.
    • Positive Contribution: I am committed to actively contributing to the network in a positive and meaningful way. I will engage in discussions with an open mind, offering well-reasoned insights and constructive feedback. By sharing valuable knowledge, supporting fellow members, and promoting a sense of community, I aim to create a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere for all users.
    • Continuous Self-improvement: Personal growth is an ongoing process, and I am dedicated to continually improving myself. I will invest time and effort in seeking out resources, articles, and discussions that foster a deeper understanding of responsible online conduct, conflict resolution, and community building. By staying informed and actively learning, I will consistently develop the skills necessary to prevent similar incidents from occurring.
    • Peer Accountability and Support: I recognize the importance of a supportive community that holds its members accountable. I will actively engage with like-minded individuals who share the same commitment to responsible behavior. By fostering relationships based on mutual respect, we can encourage each other to adhere to the network's guidelines and promote a culture of positive online engagement.
By implementing these measures and demonstrating consistent growth, I am confident that I can prevent any future occurrences of the behavior that led to my ban. I am sincerely committed to upholding the values and standards of Civil Networks and contributing positively to the network's community.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? MRDM & Ban Evading that is all I remember to my knowledge

Why should you be unbanned:
I understand the consequences of my actions that led to the ban, and I genuinely believe that I deserve a chance to rectify my past mistakes and contribute positively to the network once again.

• Genuine Remorse: I want to express my sincere remorse for the behavior that resulted in my ban. I fully acknowledge the negative impact it had on the network and its community. Since the ban was enacted, I have taken the time to reflect upon my actions and their consequences. I deeply regret my past behavior and the harm it caused, and I am committed to making amends.
    • Personal Growth and Change: During the ban period, I have actively engaged in self-reflection and personal growth. I have worked diligently to address the root causes of my inappropriate behavior and to develop a deeper understanding of the impact of my actions. Through this process, I have undergone significant growth and transformation, both personally and in terms of my online conduct.
    • Adherence to Guidelines: I now have a profound understanding of the network's rules, guidelines, and community standards. I recognize the importance of responsible and respectful participation within the network. I pledge to strictly adhere to these guidelines, ensuring that my future actions align with the expectations set forth by Civil Network.
    • Positive Contributions: Prior to the ban, I was an active and valued member of the network. I actively participated in discussions, offered assistance to fellow members, and shared valuable insights. I deeply regret that my previous behavior overshadowed these positive contributions. Reinstating me would allow me to resume my constructive engagement and contribute positively to the network's community once again.
    • Commitment to Learning: I understand that learning is a lifelong process, and I am dedicated to ongoing personal and professional development. I will continuously educate myself on best practices for responsible online conduct, communication, and community building. By staying informed and actively seeking knowledge, I will strive to prevent any future violations of the network's guidelines.
    • Value to the Network: I firmly believe that my reinstatement would benefit the network and its community. I possess unique skills, experiences, and perspectives that can contribute to meaningful discussions and enrich the network's collective knowledge. I am committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive environment for all members.
I sincerely request a second chance to prove myself and demonstrate the growth I have undergone during my ban period. Being unbanned would allow me to make positive contributions, share insights, and actively participate in the network's activities once again. I am genuinely committed to being a responsible and valued member of Civil Networks
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I am fully committed to upholding the rules and guidelines of Civil Networks. I will exercise vigilance, stay informed, and engage responsibly to ensure that I do not break any further rules.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I am eager to rejoin this server because I deeply value the community and the opportunities it provides for engagement, learning, and meaningful connections. I have recognized the impact of my previous actions and am committed to making amends, contributing positively, and fostering a supportive environment within the server. I genuinely believe that my reinstatement would allow me to demonstrate personal growth, share valuable insights, and actively contribute to the server's mission and community.

Status
Not open for further replies.