For how long have you played on CG SCP: 820,000 seconds
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): 'VIBERANT'
Civilian name: Mohammed Faci
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1679712805486.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have rdm [A] warn the admin was kinda like tired and gave us both a rdm [A] even though the other guy like rdmed more times and I didn't but idk and severe toxicity it was like from 2-3 years ago and I don't even remember probably just joining servers to run around
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I have been playing ALOT of SCP lately I own XS Class and I've played and breached as basically every SCP and gotten successful breaches and fully followed the scps rules and sometimes when I breach people think it's fun instead of aww it's another breach lets go contain mainly because I don't abuse SCP powers like spam clicking as 939 and just unrealistic stuff that scps wouldn't be doing like every time a scp breaches it's a breach not a kill spree even though usually it ends up like that and the scp is angry so I would like to take the next step in the scps and get to play as 096 and explore every scp and of course breach and get tested on as 096
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When pacified SCP-096 usually sits and cries around his cc and of course can roam around after sitting for 60 seconds (1 minute)
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When breached SCP-096 is allowed to go anywhere around the facility to find a target. SCP-096 can NOT beeline to D-block UNLESS given that there is a target running into D-block or in D-block that has seen his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- Mainly after I am breached out of containment most will have scrambles to help the process but the first part that defects me is a member of the facility will get a bucket and put it on my head where it is called me being bucketed to prevent others to see me that haven't seen me already but it doesn't mean I can't keep chasing the ones that have already seen my face than on after I chase around all my targets and I calm down out of my rage form I will sit down than they will use the containment beam to beam me than cuff me and bring me back to my containment.

Thank you for reading my application I hope you will like the red white 096 theme I tried.

Toad.

Sep 25, 2022
AUS
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @v1b3rant !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!
Kind Regards,
Toad​

Status
Not open for further replies.