Vigil - Mod Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigil

Dec 8, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Vigil
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 21h and 32 minutes.
In what country are you located?: Italy
Time zone: GMT+1
UAN name (regiment and rank): 15thRB PFC ThatVigil
NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL CPL Vigil
Civilian name: //
Steam ID: 76561198043283946
Do you have a mic?: Yes ofcourse.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes it is.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None, just a vocal warning for killing someone who was doing Mass RDM at the NWO Privates spawn, but didn't receive any warn or anything since i was simply trying to not die over and over.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, i've been a Moderator for another GMOD MRP server for 3 months, before leaving GMOD for some time. Senior Admin in a FiveM Full-RP server and Scripter/Mapper/Senior Mod for an ArmA3 Altis Life RP server.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, i've been playing Full-RP servers for several years. From GMOD to ArmA3, from ArmA3 to FiveM and RedM. Always roleplaying with serious characters.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on everyday after 4pm to 01am. It may depend if i have some commitments during the days.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Because i've been covered this position back in time, and contributing in a growing project, that entertains and makes my free time enjoyable, is what i point to do. I would like to be part of the staff team for giving my help as a previous staff member for other communities, and would love to see the community keep growing since i approve the SemiSerious-RP that is used for the server, making it enjoyable and serious at the same time.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have covered staff positions already, so i know my way to interact with new players and the community itself. Thanks to the many years spended at playing in Roleplay communities, i know the meaning of common sense in RP and non for the community itself. Also, i consider myself pretty open minded and i am willing to spend my spare time by contributing for the project, with the capabilities i already achieved and hopefully will achieve more by the time in this community.

Last edited:

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+/- Neutral

+ Good application
- No interactions

Good luck

Kuo

MRP War Veteran
Donator
May 24, 2021
+/- Neutral

+ Good application
- No interactions

leo8353

Sep 28, 2022
neutral
+had some interaction and there were good
+good app

-/+ unsure of game knowledge
-low Vtime on server
good luck

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
- Neutral leading to +Support

- I had interactions with you a couple of times and you seem pretty chill
- Great work on your application
- Unsure about your rule knowledge

Feel free to reach out to me so I can ask you some questions regarding your knowledge.
Good luck!

Vigil

Dec 8, 2022
- Neutral leading to +Support

- I had interactions with you a couple of times and you seem pretty chill
- Great work on your application
- Unsure about your rule knowledge

Feel free to reach out to me so I can ask you some questions regarding your knowledge.
Good luck!
Will be done! Thanks a lot for the trust :D

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @Vigil ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

I'll be denying your application today as you seem to be brand new to the community and i'd love to see you interact more with the players and make yourself known! Feel free to apply again once you have done this.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.