Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): NATO PVT Viking
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS CPT 'Blackpool' Viking
Civilian name: Viking
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-This is my first SC app
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received one base camp warn, one hitbox abuse warn and two failRP warns.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- I was a COL in 1st when it was 10th, I was a CPT In 1st twice, a MAJ in AG [when MAJ wasn't RC] and I am now a CPT in STS.
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-I am very active and like leading wars also although I have no SC experience I have lots of experience in other higher ranked roles within the NWO.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-STS CPT NATO PVT
List your strengths and weaknesses: in the past I have had some issues with always being serious when doing RP but I feel like I have a better handle on when to be serious now, a strength is that I like leading and enjoy RP another strength is that I am good at increasing activity in regiments this can be seen by the fact that every time I have been CC or RC the regiments have been some of the most active regiments on the whole of the NWO, this could be useful if I was put as a reg gen of a less active regiment.
Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Viking was born in Moscow In 1985, he was only a boy when he saw the collapse of the soviet union but this event set his path to become a soldier in hopes of returning Russia to its former glory. He enlisted in the 10th steel division where he quickly rose the ranks to the rank of COL, despite his high rank he gave it all up for a position in Spetsnaz Alfa Group where he rose to the rank of MAJ and served until the collapse of the USSR. he later enlisted as a PVT in the NWO'S 1stAL where he became a CPT, unsatisfied with the safety of armored vehicle he joined The Strategic Task Syndicate where he also became a CPT and serves to this day.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
-to maintain order within the NWO, Stop corruption and lead the NWO to victory within wars.
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- to make sure NWO stays active and performs well within the the campaign as well as making sure that whatever regiment you are reg gen of has the right RC team for the job that will be capable of picking and maintaining the activity of the CC team.

Straight

Jul 12, 2023
+support, this guy can most definitely lead and he’s shown he can be a valuable asset (STS activity recently).

Aleem Abdul

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
May 16, 2023
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Viking

We want to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application and agrees that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. Contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview to proceed with the next stage.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.