Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cadet

Jun 5, 2022
Your in-game
name:
Viktor Petroya / Jax Hornfels
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145555668
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251377064
Date of ban:
1678823871874.png
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):
I shot the Matador into a room full of people when defending 914 during a Hostage Saving mission, Forgetting the fact that it can't be used on humans
Who banned you:
Ban length?:
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ 1678824030175.png
What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Not use the Matador (or any other AA) on Human Targets, Think about my actions more and what rules they could be potentially breaking & asking for clarifications on the rules if I am unsure.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned for NLR When a new player over a non-specification in the rules
Why should you be unbanned: I Made a Mistake over a rule that's fairly easy to miss, with a weapon I was using for the first time, I'm sure everyone forgets a rule everynow and again just the one missed resulted in me making a large mistake. I'm a good player who tries to RP as much as possible make sure everyone is having fun, and answer questions when someone is having issues.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: short answer; I can't, I can continue to be frivolous in my attempts to be a perfect player but nonetheless I will make a mistake again, but for all the times my hands do what my brain says I'll continue to play rule-abidingly, but yes I'll re-read the rules for the 4th time.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I enjoy the community, the RP, the active administration, and the friends I've made and I want to continue spending time with them.

Last edited:

Vesnik Petroya

Nov 14, 2022
Quick note He put MY NAME by accident. His name is VICTOR PETROYA. He will fix it when he gets my DM.

Jambo

Blacklisted Player
Sep 4, 2022
Welcome to the forums and i hope this helps!

When i got back from taking care of some things IRL, everybody was complaining that a CI had used a matador during their raid. As i started to look into the logs the sits came rolling in for it, i had taken a sit about you and they had explained that they had gotten blown up by AA, after diving into it further from logs i had seen that you had killed 5 people with AA (As seen below). I had pulled you to a sit and we talked about it i had told you that it is not only in the rules of the server but it is also on your HWL test. Unfortunately MRDM is not a Verbal Warning able offense so i had proceeded with the Class A MRDM ban which was the 2 weeks.

Screenshot 2023-03-14 191032.png

The_Cadet

Jun 5, 2022
As a side note why is it Mass RDM and not just the FailRP, I'm under the assumption RDM is random killing with no reasoning of which this is not.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Vesnik Petroya

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After considering your situation I have decided to deny your ban appeal. While I understand that this was an accident, your action broke one of our rules regarding AA usage and caused damage to a roleplay situation. To answer your question RDM while covering the ground of Random DeathMatch also cover the ground of killing that should not have happened in this case the usage of Matador against human when it should not have.

You may re-appeal in 1 week

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.