Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:577763895
Discord name:uncle-teapot#8149
For how long have you played on MRP:4-5 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT.
In-game name and Previous Names: vladameer | Apollo | Fear
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-yes this is my first ever app i have ever made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no well not that i recall any.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-No i do not have any type of training or got to the rank of HC before
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-well i seemed id try my best to go for a high rank i was able to command a war, i do think i would be a good HC candidate because since i am able to lead a war with no regret of my decision and try to push my war tactics i used to take the nato positions and i would like to try and proceed to push my commanding large armies/groups of ussr alot more than i have now so i can be more of a confident leader in a HC position if i was in that position
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-KGB SLT.
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strength's: quick learner. learned how to command at JLT, able to command more than one regiment in war.

weakness: quick to anger.

Last edited:

Shepherd

MRP Patriot
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Neutral leaning to -Support

Active in-game and on TS3
Welcoming, approachable and friendly

Low effort app, lacks details, motivations and too little written
Little to no experience with commanding troops beyond their own regiment Refer Edit note

I'm sorry mate but you've still got a long way to go. You're a good lad but don't bite off more than you can chew. I wouldn't recommend you be UHC this early on into your CO rank as you still need to do a lot of things to prove yourself, in my eyes.

Good luck!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: If Coolioo is impressed and means what he said, I'll take his word; especially since I'm on LOA.
Amend your app for an amended rating sir.

Edit: After some re-evaluation I do believe you could use some more time as a Commanding Officer. Nonetheless I do believe you would be a good UHC, just not yet.

Last edited:

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
+support, your application is lacking a lot, so I'd recommend improving that BUT, yesterday when you were leading the war you lead it better than the majority of the Colonel's would - and out of everyone applying you'd probably be the best. GL.

Reactions: Shepherd

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep
+Support
+Good leader (You lead an amazing war yesterday 07.02.21)
+Active

Good luck, you showed an impressive leadership ability yesterday and I expect this of you consistently if you're accepted.

Clouds

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Pretty much what Shephard said, I'd slow it down a little before going for HC. GL

Reactions: Shepherd

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:577763895
Discord name:uncle-teapot#8149
For how long have you played on MRP:4-5 months
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT.
In-game name and Previous Names: vladameer | Apollo | Fear
Do you have a mic?:yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-yes this is my first ever app i have ever made.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-no well not that i recall any.
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
-No i do not have any type of training or got to the rank of HC before
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
-well i seemed id try my best to go for a high rank i was able to command a war, i do think i would be a good HC candidate because since i am able to lead a war with no regret of my decision and try to push my war tactics i used to take the nato positions and i would like to try and proceed to push my commanding large armies/groups of ussr alot more than i have now so i can be more of a confident leader in a HC position if i was in that position
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
-KGB SLT.
List your strengths and weaknesses:
Strength's: quick learner. learned how to command at JLT, able to command more than one regiment in war.

weakness: quick to anger.
Vladameer doesn’t do anything in mornings, as a 1SGT I would ask for FOBs to be placed and would be ignored, and as a JLT he comes online in a morning and instead of doing his job either minges or has knife fights and leaves me to build 4 FOBs I don’t think he is responsible enough to become UHC due to these facts of not being able to do the job he has been assigned to do
and I worry when he gets CPT. During 2 wars I have seen him direct, 1 was quite abysmal making us lose territories. I never see him doing anything for his regiment only ever Risky, and Vladameer is more active so you would expect more, maybe hosting trainings or tryouts but I see nothing and with this long ass paragraph over I hope I’ve made it clear why I don’t think Vladameer should get it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Snif

Insane Richard

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 27, 2020
+Support
I spoke to you about your application on TS and had a chat about few things - you are fully aware of where to send regiments, why and what to do.
I am pretty sure, you will be able to lead USSR to greatness like Ricky did.
Good luck!

Dutch

Dec 29, 2020
Neutral support

Although you know how to lead because we have lead a war together , and you have been leading wars alone but these are small wars , 10 to 16 people, in my opinion I would suggest trying to lead a active war with 30 to 40 people .
You might be active in game and a nice guy but its not yet really co experience
I don't see you do FOB placements when your on. And your a SLT I would chance my neutral to a +positive if you be a bit more active for your regiment ( train the new guys better like guard duty behavior or rules of arrests )
In my opinion it seems just a bit to soon for you to move on

Bogdan

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
United Kingdom
Denied
We have spoken in TS, I am looking if possible for Regimental Command to be promoted into High Command naturally and therefore these candidates will be given priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.