Vlone's Executive Researcher App [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlone

Nov 13, 2022
Steam ID: 76561199119064542
Discord name: Vlone
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played about 450 hours on the server alone
In what country are you located?: I am located in the PST in the US
Time zone: My timezone is PST
Character name(s): Vlone
Civilian name: Nice Vlone
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for the SCP-RP USA server
Do you have a mic?:
- I do have a mic
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I am currently a Omega-1 LT and I am a CI-A for CI but I am not whitelisted for GOC since I have not put a Application for it
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I only have 3 warning's for failrp but with a 1 month gap in between reason is for my first time was because I didnt know what I was doing and I got warned for hitbox abuse when I never got put into a SIT for it not knowing why, Second time was because I was breaking out of CUFF's and I picked up a gun that was on the ground when I was being dragged to contain 106 as a D-class and broke out and tried to kill the agent but I died, the 3rd time was because I was messing around doing something that I forgot that I couldnt do and it was my downfall and mistakes like that and wish I wont make them again.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- The reason for me for applying for executive is because I got more fond and more interest into researching and want to explore more of testing and see what new capabilities I can discover and uncover because I feel like there is very few or more things that havnt been discovered yet and I want to see if I can uncover them and see what they are capable of. Ex like the chemicals I want to see what else I can mix of and see what new chemical I can create with my imagination because my creativity and imagination is what pushes me and drives so for that pushes my motivation to get what I need for that chemical I am searching for.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I have written exactly 14 documents. what makes me suitable is that I am very helpful to many jobs of anything and my dedication is outstanding when it comes to the server. I can also help bye finding and trying to discover new thing's that probably havn't been thought of and me thinking of it as an Executive researcher could even achieve my dreams even more just by doing that I feel like making me an executive researcher is a good thing.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- What make's a document excellent is by having the correct format, correct grammar, and sooo much more by the pictures the ideas and just the experiments and writing down word for word is what make's it amazing and not only that but just how the test is going and reading off of a perfect and excellent document just makes it amazing to read cause you can imagine it.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- For them to approve test's for the lower classed researcher and for them to also overlook and assist in tests that are also really helpful in everything.
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Some part of my lore will be "I am a 31 average aged man from Harvard University in the U.S and I have always exceeded and passed all my mentor's expectations but one morning I got an invitation to work at a government facility in Canada and the pay is well so I decided to work there and it was a facility and they told me I can do soo much testing in the facility to my dream's content"

Last edited:

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

ji1nZ95YcqSCiSZetNpotqUQkrhp4BMkW3hkcyCV7OpAvwpny8jt6dzZXUgBvs_I8zcYdot_zesrIz2atEpjogSnGNBOZ3moKUSP5_fZ0U1-s2zLGGwgb5K5dAo41Ur1oHlSjKFOtvQ9gIf6OnAjwv2aYZ-NDh0rZEBRyYnkvugxl6YLKO2Y2r2avecBxA

Hello, Vlone!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review however, your application has unfortunately been denied.

We haven't seen you on research enough to assess your abilities yet. Please be an active member of the onsite research department so we can see you and assess your abilities!

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time, and happy testing!​

Status
Not open for further replies.