Discord name: Alubaba#5951
For how long have you played on MRP: Since last year
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF PVT Voltiks
NWO name (regiment and rank): SWB Major Voltics
Civilian name: Abdi Rasheed
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is the first

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
A kick from last year, I think I was just being stupid was nothing major. No punishments since.

Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
I have a decent amount of experience having been Major before of SWB last year, and currently holding a regimental command position.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
I am incredibly active within the community, and have a good amount of experience at leading. I have lead a good number of wars, securing us some really strong major victories. I am also active later on in the evening when most people disconnect, meaning as SC I would be able to lead wars when nobody is usually on. I enjoy hosting things during peacetime, like interesting trainings or Role Play events, which in my opinion is important to keep players enjoying the server. I am a very relaxed and friendly person who can interact with anyone in a positive manner, which is also important because it would make me approachable as a Supreme Council member. Finally, I believe I have done very well with SWB as regimental command, due to our high numbers or repeat players and hope to replicate this for the rest of the NWO.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
SWB Major x2
1stAL PFC
ISAF PVT
SAS PVT
JAF PVT

List your strengths and weaknesses:
-Activity: I am on a lot, so will be able to help out at all times, always being of use to the NWO.
-Experience: I have a good amount of history successfully leading wars and SWB.
-Quick learner: I am able to pick things up fast, and rarely repeat the same mistake twice.
-Hard Worker: I work very hard to achieve an outcome that is successful, and won't stop until it's achieved.

-Annoyance: I can get annoyed when stupid things happen, and if we lose horribly in wars. But it never gets directed at people.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-Voltics grew up in a massive inner city full of people who didn't care for the country they lived in or the people they lived with, after spending years watching his nation get involved in fight after fight he decided to join the RAF and serve his nation. He spent a decade working up the ranks as a fighter pilot, doing what he thought was the right thing the whole time. Eventually after becoming a high enough rank to read government intelligence, he realised that who and what he was serving wasn't the guardian angel he believed them to be all those years. Report after report of internal corruption that was hidden from the public scourged his mind building up nothing but hatred for the place he once blindly supported. Eventually he joined the NWO, working from the inside to provide constant intelligence, until he was compromised. From there he fled, and now serves full time within the NWO Steel Winged Battalion, hoping to bring down the nation he once defended.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
To constantly host and promote scenarios that engage players, like trainings or mini-events. To also ensure the efficiency and strength of the NWO daily, and to ensure that everyone is working as hard as they can to do the same. High Command must also watch over the regiments of the NWO, and always be ready to support them when needed. They are also meant to lead the fight against NATO, but also work with them when needed.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
Monitor the faction, and assigned regiments to make sure they are running as efficiently as possible. Also monitor who is useful to the NWO, and potential future leaders who could be worked with to achieve their full potential. Always be approachable, so people who need help are happy to contact you on Discord or Teamspeak whenever necessary. Also, to lead NWO in events that are hosted and help out as HC when needed. Finally, it would be to constantly ensure that PVTs are put into regiments and people are treating each other with respect.

Shibby

Aug 18, 2022
+ Support
+Leading - This man has helped me lead a regiment incredbly well. He is confident when leading and has proven numerous times that he is able to lead NWO to victory during a war.
+Friendly - He is always so friendly when interacting with. Always checks up on people and just a really genuine guy.
+Detailed Application - Your application is incredibly detailed with a high focus on the RP section. With project Pheonix in play, this is definitely a must for an SC.
+Experience - He has been around on the server for ages and has plenty of experience in higher positions.

Good luck mate.

Reactions: Voltics

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+Support

Absolutely deserves to be HC.

Led late night wars like yesterday, and has incredible leading skills.

Probably the best candidate u have so far for SC.

Last edited:

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support.
+good leadership skills.
+freindly.
+good activity.
+application is good.

+bullies me every time i talk.

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG/TS
+ Friendly + Mature
+ Good application

Hi Voltics, I'm happy to leave my support on your SC application, I believe you'd be a great fit and wish you good luck!

I luv kebabs

Apr 18, 2022
+Support
Late night wars led by Voltics are always a Victory, he's not afraid to change plans, take risky moves and also give shit if you mess up. Good leader material.

Kvalax

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jan 13, 2022
+Support

Absolutely deserves to be HC.

Led late night wars like yesterday, and has incredible leading skills.

Probably the best candidate u have so far for SC.
Had to edit after I’ve seen him leading NWO last night

Reactions: I luv kebabs

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Voltics ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage, ensure to contact a Sector Commander+ to schedule your interview.

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.