Vorcuta staff aplication (im unsure if i sent the original so im remaking it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorcuta420agsfc

Apr 5, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Gottfriv
For how long have you played on CG MRP: 4 months
In what country are you located?: America
Time zone: EST
In-game name and Previous Names: Vorcuta | Sand131 | Gottfriv
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:420474023
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes it is my first one
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: warning 1 (rdm) ban 1 (2 days job abuse went afk for 15 minutes as drill instructor)
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yea I have been a discord mod in my friends discord server that had around 30 people in it at once
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: dark rp starwars rp and Mexican border rp
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 3 hours it might be slightly more or less but that's just an estimate
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: this right now s my favorite server and I'm active on it all the time especially on things like spring break and the weekends I also think I have quite a good grasp on the rules now
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? I am very active and will accept as many sits as I possibly can I will be productive like helping with events if possible and or endlessly accepting sits making sure I'm not NATO or Ussr biased I am very active as pointed out before and I am a nice friendly dud unless they are deliberately trying to make me mad (I'm mainly talking about minges who want to ruin the game) then I might get a little of a tone and a little angry because when someone try's to ruin my favorite server I'm not going to take that without a streak of salt

Bobby1

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 8, 2021
  1. You must be at least 15 years old before creating a moderator application. 14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can apply after 3 months.
-Support
-hasn’t read the recruitment rules

Crossen™

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Application Withdrawn, Please Re-Apply when you're suitable age, thankyou for your interest
  1. You must be at least 15 years old before creating a moderator application. 14 year olds who have played for a long time and feel they demonstrate exceptional maturity can apply after 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.