Vox's CGSF Application (repost due to new website)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vox

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
1. Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:171662168

2. In game name:
Vox

3. Do you have any bans? (ANY BANS WILL RESULT IN YOUR APPLICATION BEING WITHDRAWN):
Yes I did receive a ban back in 2017 ,but at my current position on CG it will never happen again

4. Do you have a mic?
Yes

5. Is this your first application? If not please link ALL previous CGSF applications.
No it isn't this is my second. (my first)> https://www.civilgamers.com/forum/m/18343296/viewthread/33327311-voxls-cgsf-application

6. If you had to estimate, how many hours of Police/SWAT role-play would you say you had?
about 160 hours in total

7. How would you deal with a suspect that was failing to cooperate with officers?
I will try to assist them. As the suspect becomes more and more aggressive and non-compliant I will change the tone of my voice to make it even more forceful yet calm.
After their final warning I will proceed to taze the criminal and tell them to face the wall. Once they have faced the wall I will state the reason of their arrest
otherwise if they still continue to attempt to escape I will taze them again and instead arrest them whilst they are still on the ground (being tazed).

Extra: if I don't have the equipment to arrest a suspect I will ask the officers which are chasing the criminal with me to arrest them.
Killing them would be the last thing I would do and would be very unlikely unless they pull out a weapon.

8. What would you do if you saw an Officer die?
If an officer dies right in front of my eyes. I will instantly open fire and attempt to kill the armed criminal
but this is most likely happen if they have a high tier weapon in their hands (a machine gun - for example)
and don't seem to be compliant. If they have a smaller weapon (e.g a knife or hand gun) I will sternly proceed
to tell them to calmly put their weapon away and face the wall with extreme caution. Once they have complied,
the job is done although if they also begin to try to kill me I will naturally defend myself and neutralise the situation
(by killing them).

9. During raids you will be required to act in a tactical and effective manner. If required how would you lead a raid?
With the 5 minutes that I have to set up a police raid blockade and make sure I get as many PD members on the scene as
possible I will call a backup and place down the blockade with the best precision I could get. Once most or even all of the
Police Department members have arrived I will quickly arrange them into different task groups with the weaker members
ordered to stay outside and watch for any criminal assistance from the outside to prevent any interceptions.
Whilst the S.W.A.T members will follow me from behind whilst I'm hex tunnelling.

As well as this, I will rank the S.W.A.T members
in who goes in after who depending on the amount of hex shields, armour and health they have - as fast as possible.
If a police officer has a high amount of health (S.W.A.T level) I will ask them to join in with the breach
including S.W.A.T and officers with high amounts of health (police officer) and cong armor (anyone).

10. If a suspect runs away from you as you're talking to him what would you do? (Keep in mind that failing to stop after being signaled by the police is a crime).
If this scenario ever occurs I will give the suspect 3 warnings before I begin to taze them since in RP being tazed is very painful. Once they have gotten up and have faced the wall
I will ask about what they were doing just then and if their reason wasn't a reason to arrest them I will still state that they failed to comply to my orders and arrest the suspect.
If they continue to escape after being cuffed and told to face the wall ,which would only happen if I didn't have the equipment to arrest them, then I will call for an arresting officer
as always and try to intercept them depending on the direction they were heading - I will also attempt to slow them down as much as possible.

Do you meet the following criteria?
- Ability to stay calm: Yes
- Polite yet forceful: Yes
- Effective coordination: Yes
- Excellent marksmanship: Yes
-Great role-play ability: Yes

Rate out of 10 your skills on these

- Ability to stay calm: 10
- Polite yet forceful: 9
- Effective coordination: 8
- Excellent Marksmanship: 8
- Role-Play Ability: 9

Vox

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
You may have noticed that I haven't been active for the past week
and this was due to Christmas and stuff like that. I'm going to be active from
now on.

'a' TS Kenny

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 20, 2020
Chicaco town
There isn't any point in making a application without any activity for people base their verdicts on, play for a while then make a application.

Status
Not open for further replies.