Civilian name:walee

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:570848771

Discord ID:

Do you have a mic?:yes

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-yes

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

-no

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-Yes, I have played multiple roleplay servers where I engaged as a police officer or any job.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-3-5

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

-

I want to help out the gamemasters. This is because I know being a gamemaster might be stressful, but helping them out will be much more reliving for them. And in the future, I can even make my own.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Escape from the KillerThere will be a mace in the middle of the map, and there will now be a kind of "murder mystery" where one person has been equipped with a knife/weapon, and the people in this event have to figure out who the killer is. We would also make identifying people from their skins harder, so we would change their models to random stuff when we spread them around the mace.

Escape room with a twist.We will take everyone to a complicated room, where I will be spreading out clues for them to solve and figure out a combination that leads them to the next room. In the next room, there will be a sacrifice of the members that have to be "killed" for them to reveal a button that opens the door. I would continuously make around 4-to five rooms with different solutions to solve the puzzle. And to the end of it, I would give out prizes to the winners of the escape room.

Marathon.Place a start at settlement, and we would make it a whole "race" where they have to work against each other to win. There will be hidden weapons along the way of the course, and we will hire a sniper to add some challenge to the marathon. Under the way, there will be a vehicle that they have to destroy with a hidden AT4 in the marathon. If they missed the at4 along the way, I would encourage them to try to run past it (it's a BTR-80A), which might not be a bright idea. The course will be rough, and many challenges will be set around through it. The winner receives a prize.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

Declaring operation "Bad Business"NATO in NWO are working together against the Private Army. The Private Army has sent nuclear weapons into citizens' homes. They have to discover the hidden files around the houses that originally were housing the nuclear weapons. They must go to an underground laboratory and find secret codes for the transmitter button before they send it.To find this secret laboratory, they must review the files they have seen in the houses. When they have combined the files, it will reveal the underground laboratory where they can defuse the nukes. If they don't make it in time, the private army will engage the nukes, and they will all die. We wish for no tanks and helicopters to be used during this event. They will not have any tanks or planes.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

RMP / AOR
:RMP / AOR: A Civilian has been murdered during the night, and the police have asked RMP/AOR to investigate this murder. I will spread out proof and clues at the crime scene, and I wish to have this be an engaging activity where they can figure out this murder by putting clues together to figure out who did it.

SAS / STS: SAS / STS: IVG/ISAF has gone rogue. Now, the special forces mission is to locate the rouge regiment and return the briefcase with 10m of our war funds. To execute this mission, I would have to talk to IVG and plan it out, build a "house/building" where they would hide, and make some cover for them to PVP in the future. This would be a fun and exciting mission I have never seen before.

IVG / ISAF:IVG / ISAF: The resting regiments have been sent on individual missions, and IVG has now been sent to protect a newly discovered nuclear power plant close to our base. However, the former group who ran this powerplant wishes to regain this area. IVG is now in a situation where they have to protect the plant and ensure no one gets inside to destroy it potentially... Causing a massive explosion.

JAF / SWB:JAF / SWB: The faction (NATO/NWO) has recently noticed a whole horde of illegal vehicles imported into our land. These illegal vehicles are owned by a newly organized criminal group, which SWB/JAF has to destroy—obliterating all the vehicles and people who are in that illegal group. To do this, I would need a few people to play as the criminal group, get them into anti-air vehicles, and try to destroy the helicopters before they destroy us.

1stAL / 17thAR:: A new illegal prototype tank has made its way into our territory. The armored regiments must retrieve/destroy these vehicles before they come into the wrong hands. The importer that has this tank in his possession has placed it inside a whole escape room, where they have to find out the code to gain access to the garage where the tank is inside.

Last edited:

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
+Heavy Support

I've had some incredible interactions with you in RP, and I do think you'd be a good fit for GM. You're a dedicated person, and I truly believe you'd do well in the role!

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+Support
- great guy with great activity
- sounds like he has some good ideas for the gm team

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Support

amazing guy who's active and dedicated for the betterment of the server.

Beef Wellington

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Group Moderator
Jul 13, 2023
+ Support
-Great person with many qualities :)

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-Support

After seeing you be openly toxic in OOC after winning a base raid i dont think you are a good fit for GM until you have a better attitude 1694366652386.png
Proof of you being openly toxic

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Hello @waleewlolo

After reviewing your application I have decided to accept you within the gamemaster team
Please contact a Senior admin+ for your introduction within the gamemaster team

Regards

Senior Administrator Michiel
Event team Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.