Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/15454534212345/

Date of ban: 8/20/22
20th of august

What is your Ban reason?. Server Toxicity

Who banned you: scarecrow

Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on? SCP-RP USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here:

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I do loose my temper sometimes but i only got angry at one guy then i said im sorry and that i didnt mean what he said and its fine.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? No this is the first warning and or ban, i didnt get a warning for toxicity i got a straight ban

Why should you be unbanned: I did loose my temper but i then said sorry and he said it was fine, so i think that i said sorry and that he said it is ok that i should be unbanned

how can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Well this is my first problem ive had on the server but i dont think ive even done anything wrong

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because its fun, no other way to put it i enjoy playing.

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
Hello Wallaby, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.
The reason I gave you a ban was because of the nature of a couple sits made about you in particular. Both were about some of the comments you were making and what you were calling other players. I did this after conferring with other mods about the nature of what you had said due to the severity of it. I tried to talk to you about this but when I kept pulling you, you went afk. While you were afk I was presented with a clip of you calling another player a slur which I have been told is to not be tolerated and to issue the ban after waiting for about 20 minutes or so for you to come back. (Here is the clip I was given for reference)

wallaby

Aug 20, 2022
Hello Wallaby, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal.
The reason I gave you a ban was because of the nature of a couple sits made about you in particular. Both were about some of the comments you were making and what you were calling other players. I did this after conferring with other mods about the nature of what you had said due to the severity of it. I tried to talk to you about this but when I kept pulling you, you went afk. While you were afk I was presented with a clip of you calling another player a slur which I have been told is to not be tolerated and to issue the ban after waiting for about 20 minutes or so for you to come back. (Here is the clip I was given for reference)

i click the link mate, and it says error you have no proof, i should be unbanned or atleast shortened as it is my first warning

Jmoskee

Jul 13, 2022
i click the link mate, and it says error you have no proof, i should be unbanned or atleast shortened as it is my first warning
Unfortunately the video seems to have been taken down, and i am not able get another video of what you said after looking it. But none the less I saw the video of what you said to the gensec and other researcher you were with whom made the sit on you which is what resulted in the ban on my end.

Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @wallaby ,

After reviewing the situation regarding your ban and the circumstance around it I have decided to lift your ban.

In future situation please be careful of your choice toward other player as we have no tolerance for toxicity here in our community.

Please read the rules of the server here before playing again

Kind Regard
Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.