For how long have you played on CG SCP:
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): "Walnut"
Civilian name: Joshua Wilstrode
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1675726098622.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 SPC (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I believe myself to be suitable for 096 as I am a capable and patient person, I would be able to properly roleplay the passive attitude of 096 until his eventual breach through someone seeing his face, at which point I would also be able to competently roleplay the sprint to the person and everything after. I have a large amount of experience when it comes to roleplay, and a pretty decent amount of time played on SCP-RP USA. I am able to be extremely active, putting in at least 4-5 hours every day in the evening which will allow me to consistently roleplay as 096 and hopefully establish more testing to be done on the entity.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 while pacified sits in a corner facing towards the wall, though he may roam (randomly, not just into D Block) if he's undisturbed for more than 60 seconds.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When 096 is breached he must go straight to the person(s) who saw his face and kill them, he must then either become passive assuming no one saw his face on the way there, or kill the other people that saw his face.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: When 096 is enraged E-11 must immediately obtain scramblers, a bucket, and the containment beam after which point they must wait for him to breach and quickly put the bucket on his face, then follow him to all the people that saw his face. After 096 has killed all instances of 096-1 and has become passive he can be beamed with the containment beam and then cuffed with the anomaly restraints and brought back to his cell.

ants

Jan 22, 2023
+support is a good roleplayer and wrote a good app

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @exquisitewalnut !
Thank You for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on Your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,
Mijur​

Status
Not open for further replies.