Watch Daniels "Conquistador" GENSEC Captain Aplication (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Daniels

Oct 2, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79612832
Discord name: Elsida#0997
For how long have you played on CG SCP: In total 3d and 19h
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Watch Daniels "Conquistador"
Civilian name: None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF NU-7 PVT/E-11 PVT/GENSEC Cpt
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: Yes ban for racism (joke got out of control there ngl)
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?:
I would like to keep D-Block in order and collaborate with IA to stay the ethics rules in check.
I would like to manage some improving Genseg as a whole, with codes and documents to help new ones and old ones as equal.
I want to help my superiors and new people to the best of my possibility in whatever matter they need.
I note there are a few GENSEC captains who are active and I want to keep GENSEC as high standards as possible.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
I'm able to organize D-block and patrols with RRT.
I have good judgment and I can spare those who deserve it, punish does who break the rules (in case IA is unable to), and reward those who do well.
Immature and serious.
I can be active and if u need me I can be there.
I can host RRT and heavy weapons training if asked to.

-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
Assigning Sergeants, Officers, and Cadets to Airlock, Medical, Research Line, and Watchtowers.
Making sure that the CoC is followed as requested by ECM.
Assign patrols and manage RRT security both in normal and in c2.
Write/redact documents about GENSEC and any improvement it can be to superiors.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Born in 1991 in Madrid, Spain. Daniels was born in Spain in a time of the electronic boom he was born in a low-class family with almost no income so he had to work very soon in his life he try so much to get his family out of poor but an incident happened when he was 17 change his life forever.

While walking home Daniels found something unusual in his home no one was inside so he ran everywhere in the house to find his family but there was no luck, then suddenly he hear a noise in the bedroom, SCP-953 killing his father while he was
paralyzed by the fear, but then E-11 go in and try to contain SCP-953, SCP-953 Kill several E-11 agents and was about to attack Daniels as well, but he react grab an E-11 weapon and start shooting SCP-953 shooting the SCP down.
Afterward E-11 CO in the scene decides to take Daniels into the foundation and conscript him as a cadet of security for his possibility of helping the foundation.

Side note: You will see it's almost entirely the same as my old application but I believe I really never change my objective of helping GENSEC in general. So if there is a problem or if I need to just make a new one please tell me I will do it right away.

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support
- Very active
- Always on GSD
- Has leadership skills
- Knows the job
-
Professional
- Friendly

- Decent application
- The ban is concerning

Signed
GSD Captain

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022

Hello Conquistador Today i will be giving this application a +Support

The reason for my support as from what i have seen from you, you are a very capable individual. You show great leadership qualities and know how to use the power that has been granted to you with maxium effect. You are also a previous captain so understanding the role will be alittle easier for you and makes you a prime candidate. I wont judge you on the previous ban as it has been shown to me that you have grown from this and you would be an excellent addition to the GSD CL4 team

Best of luck with your application.

Foxatron

Donator
Apr 16, 2022
Hello @Watch Daniels today I'm going to be leaving you a -support I personally do not believe that you are experience enough to take on the responsibility of commanding GSD, I can clearly see that you put in effort and when we are on together you definitely assist with managing certain areas of D-block; but with that said there is a huge difference between managing an area and managing the whole of GSD for the entire site during different Codes. I believe with another week or two experience you have the potential of what I would personally consider a good captain.

Kind regards
Foxatron​

440RIOT

Mar 25, 2023
Hello Conquistador, today I will be giving you a +support.
The next reasons are:
- Active
- Experience as RRT SGT
- Good interactions
- Funny
- Friendly

Good luck on your verdict!

Gat

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 22, 2022

Application denied

Dear Mr Daniels,
Your application for Security Captain has been denied. This is due to your previous reasons for demotion from the position of Security Captain and I am aware of your much more recent reasons for removal from MTF E-11. If you'd like more details feel free to look at the public roster or ask me in DMs.

-Dpt. Chief 'Gladiator'

Status
Not open for further replies.