Civilian name: Richter Watergate
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B [Holding], SCP-096 Whitelist [Holding], Seraph-9 Operative [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received about 2 bans and some warnings for various reasons I can't really remember at the moment
Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
I am applying for medical consultant because I would like to contribute more to the medical team. I have always set my eyes on a position in which I can help the medical team more on the server as I think it would be fairly fun to do and a new challenge for me. I feel like joining the medical team as a consultant could provide me and other people I meet with more roleplay than I have contributed thus far. I would like to join also because I want to get behind the scenes of the decision making in the medical team leadership and eventually work my way up to a Sr CL4 position like DoM.
What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?:
I think I am suitable for medical consultant because I have been on the server for a fair bit of time now and I feel like I could bring great roleplay and teamwork to the medical team. I feel like I could be a great leader in the medical team and I could really help a lot of people with things and the decision making behind the medical team. I feel like I could definitely make a great addition to the medical team if given a chance to do so.
Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
Healing a fracture.
Step 1. Have the patient lay on the X-Ray table in order to observe which bones have been fractured.
Step 2. Once you have properly assessed which bones have been fractured open your medical cabinet and purchase the correct calcium for the fractured limb.
Step 3. After purchasing this calcium you must buy a flask and drug pot from your medical cabinet.
Step 4. You must now place the calcium you have purchased inside of the flask and then slam it into the drug pot.
Step 5. Have the patient drink the calcium for his limbs and he/she'll be right as rain to continue their duties in the foundation.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?:
The responsibilities of a consultant inside of Roleplay may include:
- Helping the new medical trainee's on passing their medical test
- Helping fairly experienced trainee's get their medical license
- Monitoring the medical department as a whole
- Be a general form of consulting on any medical related issue
- Help treat the injuries of foundation personnel that may have hurt themselves while performing their duties or tests.
- Help the medical team on the decisions of what goes on and rules of medical bay and the medical procedures.

Please give some lore about your Medical Consultant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
From his childhood Jebediah had always dreamed of becoming a doctor capable of helping people solve their illnesses, little did he know that he would reach a point where he would be contacted by a secretive and shady organization known as the SCP foundation. Throughout his childhood Jebediah was a troubled boy, always getting into places he shouldn't causing trouble in places that he should not be. Jebediah had tried hard in school throughout his younger years eventually earning himself his highschool diploma in which he went to Harvard medical school with a perfect 4.0 GPA. Jebediah had wanted to be a doctor from the start so when he got the chance to get a medical degree from Harvard he took it. Jebediah had always been one of the top students in his class at Harvard, learning different types of medical procedures and conditions. Jebediah had studied at Harvard for about 12 years before earning his PhD in medicine thus pronouncing him a doctor. After Harvard it wasn't long before someone contacted him about a job in a hospital, although it had seemed shady at the time Jebediah was so smited with the happiness that he was getting an offer to be a doctor that he chose to accept it to fullfill his dreams. When Jebediah had arrived at his new job he was confused as it was very far away from anyplace he'd ever been it had been in the far away town of Pinewood in [Redacted], Canada. Jebediah had entered the facility expecting to get to work right away with some medical assignments but what he found was not what he had expected. Jebediah had stumbled upon the anomalous world of the SCP Foundation and his first assignment as a Doctor in the facility was to help in a place they had called D-Block, a bloody rioting prison with vicious criminals that he would soon learn to fear. Jebediah had been working in the D-Block one day when a Riot broke out, a D-class with a gun had managed to escape the grasps of the General Security, and had started attacking the people in D-block, Jebediah had been in the crossfire of one of the bullets from the D class and had to get surgery to get the bullet removed. After the surgery Jebediah was let known that the bullet shot into him had hit his C4 vertebrate essentially making his left arm barely useable as he could not feel or move it very well. Jebediah had felt that he was wronged and had needed to have a sense of responsibility and importance in the department as he could not tend to his medical duties as well as before. Jebediah decided that he was going to apply to become a consultant, with his medical history and background surely he expected to become a consultant with ease, but you never know what might happen when working with the SCP Foundation...

Last edited:

Moop

Feb 25, 2023
+Support
Very good medical RP when I was a disguised doctor as GOC.

Dinklesprinkle

Civil Gamers Expert
May 11, 2022
i272AJy (1).png

Department of Medicine

Salutations "Watergate"

I do apologise for the amount of time this application has been left to the side but alas i have gotten my Barings as the new DoM for medical and ive now had the chance to look through applications.

i am afraid to inform you that i will be putting your application on Hold for a tad little bit more time as i require a bit longer to personally investigate some things. this will not take as long as this application has so no worries in that regards.

Enjoy your Morning/Day/Evening

Jon dingleshmerg

Jul 20, 2022
Congratulations Watergate
I do apologize for the Long wait but after some consideration and time We have decided to Accept your application!
Please reach out to me when available for an interview!
- Deputy Director of Medicine Jon "Wiz" Dingleshmerg

1683854959266.png

Department of Medicine​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.