Denied We need a new weed addon!

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Change from the current weed addon (Zero's weed 1) to the old addon (Ultimate weed harvesting) or Zero's weed addon 2

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Zero's weed is good, but I don't really think it suits this server. It has been nerfed, so it is only profitable if you have a god seed, and that takes multiple hours to get. It just feels like Factorian over again, get lucky to get job, grind god seeds without profit for 3+ hours, and then you start making money. It makes money making too grindy, basing should not be like a second job, yet with this addon it is. I'm not the only one who thinks this way, in the Zero's weed addon 2, the seed lab feature has been removed. I also thought the server was going to be 2015-2017 era of CG DarkRP job wise, but instead we get this overly complicated job, which does nothing but cost time. The only complicated money making thing this server should have is Maxnet, and that's just because that's what makes this server special. I would go back to Ultimate weed harvesting because it is so simple, everyone no matter how much time spent previously and vip status, can just begin growing weed out of nothing.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Weed can get a bit boring, the current is more exciting. But after a few weeks, current weed will be just as attractive as the old one.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Basing should be fun, not a second job.

Edit:
Zero Chain has also made Zero's GrowOP 2, I would highly recommend that as a replace too. It's fun, intuitive, and it doesn't have that seed lab, so no more hard time balancing because god seed would be too OP, if normal seeds were good. So here's my final suggestion: Wanna keep it old school: Ultimate weed harvesting. Wanna make it new and fun: Zero's GrowOP 2. Just not the current addon. please.

Last edited:

Chetso

Donator
Dec 10, 2021
Massive -rep. Some people enjoy complicated jobs, me being one of them, if you don't like a job being complicated then just don't play that job.

Chetso, Zero's GrowOP 2 is still complicated, it's just doesn't require as much ground work as Zero's GrowOP 1. I think this will be the perfect addon for the server, because it satisfies everyone. If you want to try it, join a gmod server called "Mutiny". Zero Chain also made 3 videos about the different levels of skill. I enocourage you to watch it, I think you will like it:
Zero´s GrowOP 2 - Amateur Grower:
Zero´s GrowOP 2 - Basic Grower:
Zero´s GrowOP 2 - Pro Grower:

Last edited:

Chetso

Donator
Dec 10, 2021
I revert my -rep, I'm sold on that Zero's GrowOP 2... Thats looks amazing... +REP, ADD IT, ADD IT NOW

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Denied

Hi @DanishGuy47

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The Content Team has decided to deny your suggestion as we have no plans currently to revert or change. Rather we have made changes to the current weed addon by removing the seed lab and buffing the price of weed.

This will now be locked, moved, and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.