Where is director of research ??

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Boys, I don't know if you guys have been noticing but I'm coming back up to my 2 week back now, and since that time I've made a heavy push again for research however. Seeing the same pattern from last time I left, execs running around with no guidance doing what they can to help out, clearly they need a DOR to look up to and ask for information regarding there perpose, yet I've not seen the director of research this WHOLE time I've been back, makes me wonder of this goes on longer where just gonna get any tom and jerry running around conducting and making all sorts of chaos, has anyone else seen this also??

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
im an exec although i dont play often i havent really seen a dor on recently but thats just me there are 2 Dors currently jeremy and bailey you should try asking them about it

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
Boys, I don't know if you guys have been noticing but I'm coming back up to my 2 week back now, and since that time I've made a heavy push again for research however. Seeing the same pattern from last time I left, execs running around with no guidance doing what they can to help out, clearly they need a DOR to look up to and ask for information regarding there perpose, yet I've not seen the director of research this WHOLE time I've been back, makes me wonder of this goes on longer where just gonna get any tom and jerry running around conducting and making all sorts of chaos, has anyone else seen this also??
In 3-4 weeks I've seen him on once

Needs to be replaced ong

Def not biased as I was there when u were previously the DoR

Last edited:

ShadyDave

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 25, 2021
Trying to cause shit to worm your way back in. Poor strategy and caught red handed lol
Right hold up , you think I'm here to worm back into anyhing I'm not, I love this community, I love the people here AND I love the roleplay , I hope I didn't come accross as pretentious I came here to voice what I'm seeing, I really don't want bad blood on something everyone has crossed there wires on