Denied Whitelist system rework

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hat does this suggestion change/add/remove:
Add like dpt leaders and cl4 in dpt can whitelist you to roles in their dpt, note: admins can still whitelist

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
+faster whitelists
+more logic whitelist system

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
none that i see
Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
because it can take long times to be whitelisted for like special agent and executie if there is no active admin on.
Plus people who can whitlist within this suggestion are trusted cl4 personel with are not only trusted people in the dpt but the server as well

+massive support

Atleast giving Moderators the ability to whitelist would be good enough,
Far too many times have I had to wait half an hour or even 2 days using SL requests to grant someone a whitelist or demote someone.
Recently I had to demote someone for poor behaviour and SL didn't meet the request for 2 days and so I had someone within my department playing a role they shouldn't be playing for two whole days which is just not acceptable.

-Support

Can be abused easily. Hence why only trusted staff members (Server Leadership) Get these permissions.
Licenses however I believe could be re-worked.
yes of course there can be holes and we will need to fix that, one can be
if we had like logs for it as well it can been hullproof plus if they abuse it they will just be auto blacklisted from that dpt at least or many others because it is an big thing

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
From my understanding this is already on the backlog of the dev team.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Suggestion Denied

Hi @John Ion Wells ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.
The Content Team has chosen to deny your suggestion due to the following reasons.

This suggestion has been denied due to us already working on something similar to this.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as denied.​

Status
Not open for further replies.