Who's the best d-class in terms of chaos

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Who can cause the most mess when they're on as d-class?

I'd like to know to gather up the best of the best!

Last edited:

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Who can cause the most mess when they're on as d-class?

I'd like to know to gather up the best of the best!

I think both Simon Kitton and Kwill are really good at causing a mess in and outside of d-block.
Have you hacked the nuke and breached 008 6 days in a row as a dclass (with RP knowledge and reason?)

• Haha
Reactions: Gian Carlo

Reco

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
Serbia
Times have changed since November, back when guns had a 100% drop rate a few people would constantly rotate between em and cause headaches for like 30 min straight. People who were rioting as D-Class during Beta are the real ones.

• Love
Reactions: Gian Carlo

Adrian Shephard

Sep 14, 2022
shit man I started a cult and caused a riot that lasted 2 hours but Kai Winters was also pretty good at d-class as he was a d-class main on a previous server

Johnson J. Marauder

Jun 9, 2022
I would say me, after all, i tend to get out a lot and kill numerous people breach scps + Go to CI base get slams give cards and i also take hostages like recently i took 2 exec and 1 bio hostage i also get sanctums from 914 a lot and kill everyone

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
I would say me, after all, i tend to get out a lot and kill numerous people breach scps + Go to CI base get slams give cards and i also take hostages like recently i took 2 exec and 1 bio hostage i also get sanctums from 914 a lot and kill everyone
please teach me you're ways i was the bio hostage