Why I am too cool to be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Your in-game name: Francky McSexy
Your SteamID: 76561198280316136
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280316136/
Date of ban: Server is full, can't check. I do believe it was some time in late spring around april or may.
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked bans something, repeat offender something. Server is too full for me to check.
Who banned you: Beats me, he had it in for me atleast.
Ban length?: Around 10 more weeks I believe.
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): Latest ban was on SCP USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: During this time I believe I've really changed myself as an individual on a fundamental level. I hope that this will prevent me from engaging in the destructive behavior that got me banned in the first place.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?: It has happened a number of times that I am not willing to disclose.
Why should you be unbanned: I think I've learned my lesson.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I simply feel that I won't have the same primal urges to go against rules that I once had.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Oh that's real easy. It's one of the coolest and most well developed Garry's Mod servers that I know of, none come close to its excellency.

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Sorry, Was helping renovate the house with my dad,
I cant really tell what lead to the ban due to the LONG period of time passed.
If you are remorseful and wish to re-join the server, I wouldnt be opposed to giving another chance due to immense amount of time already passed.

Kind Regards,
Pugkipz

KetamineHuffer

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
@Pugkipz Please provide your response to this.

Sorry, Was helping renovate the house with my dad,
I cant really tell what lead to the ban due to the LONG period of time passed.
If you are remorseful and wish to re-join the server, I wouldnt be opposed to giving another chance due to immense amount of time already passed.

Kind Regards,
Pugkipz
You're a man with your priorities in order and the answer is yes please do give me one of those.

Alpha Toon

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 9, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi Ketamine Huffer,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
While you do have quite a history of breaking rules, it has been awhile since you were banned and as Sundowner said, we'd be willing to give you another chance. I advise you don't take this as a chance to break more rules and instead show to us that you're willing to be a positive contributing member. Your ban will be lifted, however it will stay on your record.

Regards,
Alpha​

Status
Not open for further replies.