Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Jan 9, 2022
It's a massive turn off for me whenever i hop on the server i see my balance and remember how hard it's to gain money i just quit or play as a PD which barly gives money

1692374060497.png

1692374101950.png

in a week it's gonna be atleast 6mil 3 years ago when everyone had over 100mil and we had industerial miners 1k was around 3-5mil now it's nuts already

NOTE: Please excuse me if i came out rude i am just very frustrated i care a lot for CG

Last edited:

rJeff

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Jul 3, 2021
Not long ago they approved my suggestion to restrict chemists to only using pistols, idk what's the point of having them making less money if they'll have a harder time defending themselves in raids anyway ?‍♂️

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Hi @River

You've provided no real suggestion that we can work from, rather you've complained about a decision that we've made. To help us both reach a conclusion here can you please follow this format:
Code:
[B]What does this suggestion change/add/remove:[/B]
[Response here]

[B]Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):[/B]
[Response here]

[B]Possible Negatives of the suggestion:[/B]
[Response here]

[B]Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:[/B]
[Response here]
Providing us with more information, using the format, on how you think it should be, numerically, and the reasoning behind so then it'd help in reaching a decision on any potential tweaks to the chemist job(s).

Thank you.

River

Jan 9, 2022
Hi @River

You've provided no real suggestion that we can work from, rather you've complained about a decision that we've made. To help us both reach a conclusion here can you please follow this format:
Code:
[B]What does this suggestion change/add/remove:[/B]
[Response here]

[B]Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):[/B]
[Response here]

[B]Possible Negatives of the suggestion:[/B]
[Response here]

[B]Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:[/B]
[Response here]
Providing us with more information, using the format, on how you think it should be, numerically, and the reasoning behind so then it'd help in reaching a decision on any potential tweaks to the chemist job(s).

Thank you.
Sorry my bad for some reason i couldn't see the format will fix it now h
EDIT: Updated also oh my god i just noticed i was very upset during the writing of this suggestion sorry ;-;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.